Chapter 12

It was dark and silent and he looked at him with eyes full of love and affection.

Jungkook was lying by the fireplace. His beautiful muscular legs were outstretched and swaying in the glow of the fireplace, as if they were playing with someone invisible.

Tae approached him quietly with a shy smile which he has never worn until now. The crackling of the fireplace was tge only thing heard when he took his shirt from the ground and covered hin. He pressed a kiss to Jungkook's forehead while the younger slowly closed his heavy eyelids, on the verge of awereness and sleepness.

After that, Taehyung stood up and headed to the bedroom closing the door. When he was sure he was alone, he took his phone out of the bedside table drawer and dialed a familiar number.

- It's Taehyung here. I know it's unexpected after everything we've been through lately, but I want to apologize for everything. And I'm going to withdraw the lawsuit. - he said with a heavy heart while he sat down on the bed.

- V? Well... I have to say this is quite a surprise. I didn't expect your call, not even in madness. Isn't the new manager doing a good job? Or maybe you weren't as obedient as you were with me? - there was a loud laugh which caused chills. Taehyung had to bite his lip hard to ward off the nausea that turned his stomach like a roller coaster.

- Yes, Seunggi is not the best. He's not as experienced as you, Mr. Go. I have noticed that my popularity has dropped significantly due to poor management. If possible, I would like to meet you somewhere and talk about possible cooperation again.

It was an ideal opportunity for Mr. Go to fulfill his goals, he could not miss such a good opportunity. That's why he hurried and answered.

- Of course!

- Let's meet tomorrow evening at a restaurant in Incheon, near the port. I will send you the exact location in a message. - that ended the call.

The idol stretched his legs slightly and left the room he shared with the younger since Jungkook got out of the hospital.

He glanced at his sleeping lover and remained thoughtful for a few seconds. Then he caressed his locks softly, and took him in his arms with the intention of carrying Jungkook to their bed.

***

Tae felt that the things were finally falling back into their place.

Tae felt that this was really the only way to end everything the way it should have been.

On his way to meet the devil himself, several questions went through his mind. If Tae needed to get in touch with Mr. Go to keep Jungkook safe, he would do it without question.

The black-haired took a reserved table, which was a little further away from the other tables. He was enveloped in some strange warmth. At the very thought, Tae shook his head and already hated the place itself because the one who was going to sit across from him was the one he despised.

The one who planned his kidnapping.

- Well, well, well... what a sight. - a deep male voice was heard.

He didn't have to turn around, because he would recognize that disgusting voice everywhere. Mr. Go made small turns and placed his fat body on the chair across from his former client.

- So, V, to what I owe this pleasure? - he asked.

The young man looked at the other man with narrowed eyes and for a moment the older could have sworn he saw a small smile escape from Taehyung's lips. He stifted in his chair when he heard idol's melodious voice.