Chapter 3

Jungkook could guess for that each job was difficult in its own way.

When he started as a teenager, this whole experience and breaking through was very painful for him.

He would even dare to say that the beginning was very difficult.

In ten years of work, he did progress, but his job could not give him much. He didn't have much savings. The young man has seen the same rooms for years and it can be said that Jungkook himself began to believe he would never leave that hotel.

However, before leaving work yesterday, he texted Taehyung, who had contacted him for business reasons before.

And that day he stayed a little longer at work than he had planned. So he found himself at the appointed place a little after 8 pm.

When he approached the bench, he saw a tall man with a cap on his head and a leather jacket buttoned up to his chin, waiting quietly in the pale semicircle of light coming from one of the tall street lamps.

Just as Jungkook approached, Taehyung turned and their eyes met for the first time.

- Jungkook, I believe... - the elder said as he began his walk with a quiet steps and extended his hand to the man with a slight bow.

- Yes, it's me... - the younger said while pressing his lips into one line. He looked down slightly embarrassed by the beauty of the man in front of him.

Jungkook was a big man, not too tall, but definitely strong and powerful. He had broad shoulders, which were even more pronounced because of his denim thin jacket that nicely accentuated his biceps.

He was a man with ebony hair and an intelligent pale face with gentle features.

Even too much gentle.

So soft that Taehyung wondered how this man was not some famous model or idol.

Traces of a slight blush on his cheeks and the trembling of his outstretched hand caused the elder to smile imperceptibly.

This man was shy. ~ that was all Tae could think of in a moment.

The elder hadn't witnessed the real emotions of the people around him for a long time.

For years he watched false smiles, listened to insincere words and watched acting performances.

Jungkook was already different at first glance, and the black-haired idol could have concluded that himself. He was everything Tae didn't expect.

And at that moment he silently thanked Min Yoongi for reveling this kind of perfection. He was grateful to producent because he enabled him to get in touch with him, to meet and touch him.

Taehyung was interrupted from his deep thoughts by the angelic voice of a younger man, who was tapping impatiently in front of the idol itself.

- So, V... shall we? I think we should go to the studio... Um... I don't know how you imagined all this?

- Yes... just, let's start... let's get to know each other first. I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. Fans call me V, for close people I'm Tae. - he said, almost lost in those dark doe eyes.

- Close people? I wouldn't say that we are close... V... I mean Taehyung... we just met... and you can say that I'm kind of f-fan... - he stammered for some unknown reason. Jungkook consoled himself that it wasn't because of the idol, but because of the cold spring wind.

The daylight slowly retreated into its shell, leaving the darkness to wrap them in its lap. Very quickly the circle of light where the two men were standing grew stronger. The crickets started their songs and the night had already deeply covered Seoul in black.