Chapter 9🔥

In the semi-darkness of the room below the deck of the yacht, two bodies filled the comfortable bed.

The only witness of their love was a lamp which gave a subdued violet light to the whole romantic atmosphere.

Naked bodies danced their wild dance, and with each movement they became united into one, intertwined. Breaths mingled and kisses were exchanged.

Jungkook's thigh was between Taehyung's. And their erections brushed each other several times. Sighs were the only melody heard in this night.

And the feeling of intimacy was so foreign to Jungkook. Now it looked like the most ordinary and normal thing, when it was about Taehyung.

The elder caressed Jungkook's strong biceps, licking one specific spot on his neck as he whispered gentle words.

- Love. My love... you are love Jungkook... you are everything...

The younger just sighed, and quite instinctively raised his hips with the intention of their cocks touching again.

He was desperate.

He was full of lust, another foreign feeling.

- Ah-h - Tae gasped softly at the sudden hot touch.

- This is the first time someone has treated you like this, right? - Tae asked while gently pressing kisses on Jungkook's cheek and chin making a wet path that was known only to him.

He wanted confirmation even he knew Jungkook had never had anyone before. The younger admitted it himself at one point, but Taehyung felt some strange emotion when he  had Jungkook in his arms and in his bed.

Such a divine creature lay relaxed and sprawled beneath him like the most beautiful flower, ready for his touch and kiss.

Jungkook just nodded.

And then Taehyung knew that making love with him would be the most glorious experience in the whole world.

Not hesitating, the younger gripped the base of Taehyung's length looking the older directly in the eyes. Tae flinched at the younger man's cold fingers and after a few seconds he got used to the feeling.

Jungkook pumped it out a few times while licking his lips. Tae stroked Jungkook's hair with both hands scattered on the white pillow, removing stray strands from his sweaty forehead.

- Will you allow me to enjoy your body, Jungkook? - Taehyung asked him with dreamy eyes, ready to mark this night as unforgettable.

- Yes... please... - he said it.

Tae found himself on the very edge of reality. The confirmation he got from Jungkook's mouth alone was enough to sink his lips into the younger's neck again and feel his sweetness under his tongue.

The elder left the warmth of the hug and allowed himself to kneel between Jungkook's spread thighs. He reached out to grab Jungkook's cock and then he pressed its pink tip to his warm lips. The warm cave of his mouth wrapped around Jungkook's cock and he moaned in pleasure.

For the younger, the felling was irreplaceable.

He wandered far in thought, sailing down a river of lust which flowed into the ocean of pleasure. He almost forgot about the opium and all other drugs he had been consuming hidden over the past few days.

Only then he could have the slightest insight into what was behind the other side. But now, new horizons have opened up for him, and Taehyung, God, has become his new addiction.

The older man managed to take more of his length into his mouth until Jungkook's cock brushed the back of the elder's throat. A sighs slipped from the younger man's mouth while he buried his hands in his lover's black curls.