Chapter 5

- There are things you have to see with your own eyes, Tae. - Jungkook answered when he was asked about the inspiration while writing the song.

Jungkook always said that when it came to his Red dust.

He saw, felt and experienced that song. And even though those senses were beyond all imagination, he understood with his soul.

For him, the song was a necessary shelter so that he would not have to personally face everyday life, which offered him nothing more than hard work and big dreams.

For Taehyung, in the other hand, the song was something else. Just an instrument he deals with in order to make money. Just work.

The older one considered all the possible meanings of that sentence that the younger one had just uttered. He looked up and stared into the large dark eyes that were watching him lovingly.

- Then let's go. - Tae said as he leaned back in his chair, which was positioned next to Jungkook's.

He glanced briefly at the drummer and keyboardist behind them who were patiently waiting to play on their instruments the first notes of the magical melody. Both men looked at the camera in front of them and then everything went silent for a second.

- 1, 2, 3... - and wooden maracas were heard banging against each other and then the first notes were played.

After a few moments, absolutely following the rhythm without a mistake, Jungkook let out his voice. His heart was beating too hard that for a moment it made Jungkook's body tremble driven by adrenaline and nervousness, but it didn't show on him.

Jungkook was made for the stage and for the microphone. And the elder couldn't take his eyes off him the whole time. At certain moments he joined the chorus. And in the last stanza, but he allowed the younger to sing most of the song because it would be a sin to do otherwise.

The last tones were slowly fading away. The camera was losing focus and they finally succeeded.

A big round of applause echoed through the room.

And a big smile appeared on Taehyung's face, which immediately disappeared when he saw a middle-aged man with short hair and a round belly, constantly staring at the singers.

- I'll be right back. - muttered to Jungkook, who looked at him confused. Tae got up from the chair and headed towards that man in the room behind a glass.

Jungkook could see the room emptying, and the few people who were at the production table slowly leaving, until the only people there were that man with the angry look and Taehyung.

For a moment he thought about joining them, but his insecurities prevent. The younger remained in his place, glancing at them from time to time, but all he could see was Taehyung's back and arms, which he was thrashing around him, and the angry look of that unknown man, who soon landed on him.

Jungkook flinched and immediately looked away, but soon he heard the opening of a heavy door and footsteps that did not bring anything good.

- Well... Jungkook... V told me about you now... sorry we didn't meet before. - the man rushed to Jungkook, extending his hand while saying his name.

- Go Chansuk, Taehyung's manager. For you Mr. Go.

Jungkook squeezed his hand and then turned his gaze to Taehyung who was looking at the ground with his arms crossed on his chest.

- I must say that you are a real refreshment, kid. It's been a long time since I heard someone sing so well and control their voice. - the man said giggling as he licked his lips.