chapter four

"committing crime for you, just to protect you is my pleasure"
-Minji

"I'm taking things so fast but i can't let this opportunity slip away"
-Danielle
𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.
『••✎••』

As soon as we arrive at our penthouse with Hanni in my arms who is now doze of at her deep slumber because of the previous scenarios at their house it makes her tired i wonder why she's so gorgeous and i also wonder why...

Why i care for Hanni so much when in fact we only met two days ago. I don't really believe in love at first sight, for me its all impossible, its all bullshit. Falling in love in just a few seconds? Totally bullshit but why am I caring for some pretty stranger?, make me do things that i never did and i will never do when it comes to my very own girlfriend. I'm so confused.

As soon as we get in i walk Hanni to my own room and tuck her under the sheets and turn down the Aircon since its very cold and turn up the heater, make sure Hanni is pretty comfortable sleeping. I smile as i saw how peceful she was sleeping and how she remain so pretty, i ran my palms at her soft locks before i turn my back and leave the room letting her doze off at her deep slumber.

I walk down to Danielle's garden as i pass by Hyein who is watching BTS videos so i just let her she doesn't like being disturb when it comes to BTS so i just go directly to the garden but what i saw make my mouth hangs open. Why in all places here?, and why are they fucking making out already!?

"DANIELLE MARSH!" I shout her name loud and clear with a hint of warn in it. They softly pulled out then Danielle look at me while Haerin was blushing mess "wow, i thought i am the only one who knows how to pick up a woman i never thought--just wow Dani" i uttered Haerin covered her face in embarrassment that got me laugh so hard because she's red as tomato.

Danielle walk near me and punch my chest and walk near back Haerin and pull the woman softly to her chest to hide its blushing face. "What the hell happened to your hand?" Danielle asks me i remember what happen earlier and my blood boils agai, i feel it running to my head and i see red again but i had to calm myself down before i kill someone cold blooded.

"Haerin... You need to see your sister someone had tried to rape your sister gladly i came but i was so late he able to ripped her dress and removed her underwear and touched her and oh my god im gonna fucking kill someone!" i said Haerin's eyes filled with tears and worries. She start to pulled out to Danielle's hug and about to leave but i held her wrist

"Let me go! I Have to see my sister!" She scream and tears fall from her eyes i sigh

"She's at my room... I bought her here... " I whisper

"Where is your room!?" She's in total panick

"Second floor at the left swing the only room there" i said and let go of her wrist and she began to run with tears leaving me with Danielle

"What did you do to that pervert? " Danielle asks

"I beat him up and almost kill him cold blooded" i said and look at my knuckles who have a dried blood "tell them to stay here don't let them go home i want them safe" i said as i look for my keys in my pocket and about to leave when she stops me