special chapter 01

Giving birth isn't an easy task especially being a parent of a two twin angels, but Minji and Hanni does their very best to give the care and the love that their child needs

Giving birth isn't an easy task especially being a parent of a two twin angels, but Minji and Hanni does their very best to give the care and the love that their child needs. They spoiled them with love and make sure they learn all the good manners and safe to say Minji and Hanni is ready for the third angel of their lives.

So here is Minji on her robe,silky black hair falls and she slowly walk to her wife and leave the tie of the robe almost undone trying to seduce the working Hanni. In normal days it was Hanni who does the seducing whenever she feels so needy for Minji's touch and attention, but now its the exact opposite.

She groan in her brain when she notice that the brunette didn't notice her advances. She roll her eyes and walk slowly near her wife who keeps typing on her laptop. She ran her fingertips to her shoulder blades and to the length of its neck and bit her earlobe

"whoa whoa Kim Minji not now i have a lot of papers to fix baby" the woman said and didn't dare to look at her, she was behind her so she held her chin and tilt its head to the back so their eyes will met, she lean down and kiss its lips for a sweet peck after that the latter go back on doing her job "okay baby that's delicious but not now okay?" Hanni said she sigh and accept the reality that she will not have tonight.

She stand straight remove her robe and wore her hoodie and her pajamas as she sat back down in the bed and lay down facing the wall. She feel the weight beside her and wrap its arm on her waist "what's with you today hmm? Why so needy?" the brunette said.

She face her and show her the needs in her eyes and wrap her arm on her wife's waist " i was thinking maybe we can have our third child since Hanmin and Hanji are 8 years old already..." she said "but of course the decision was yours since you will carry the child for so long and im sure your experience to our twins are not that easy" Minji added and kiss her wife's cheeks to its lips.

Minji never fail to make Hanni adore her more, she give her more and more reasons to be a total in love at her and sure if she was carrying another baby and it was Minji's child she's more than okay with that.

Hanmin and Hanji the twins are the product of Minji and Hanni's love for each other they are identical twins Hanmin is a female and Hanji is a male, they got some look to a good donor of sperm but of course they are more look a like with Minji and Hanni. Minji is right, The twins are growing up so fast so what if they have another little them again?.

" i'd love to carry your child Minji...no matter how hard it is to carry a child i know you will guide me always" Hanni said, Minji nods and hugs her

"of course love...ill be here" Minji uttered and caressed the skin of her back sensually, tracing her spine with her long fingers, lips attached to her jaw and it trails down to her neck to her collarbones.

Hanni arch her back as soon as Minji's hand slowly and sensually touch her abdomen forming circles on it as her silly tongue goes to her ear and twirled it inside deeper that makes Hanni grip the sheets in so much force "hnnnggg...min-minji...shit" she cried out when Minji's hand goes under her shirt and grope her breast slowly massaging it and pincing her nipples.