chapter thirty-three

Before the car accident.

Minji feels herself slowly drifting into a sleep,yet the pain in her heart tells her opposite. The pain in her heart will clearly wont let her sleep tonight or at the next nights.she cover her eyes and let her tears to fall again cursing it for falling uncontrollably like it has its own mind.

"Pham...i love you so much" she uttered as she chugged down the beer in her hand and drop the empty bottle on the table with a loud bang.

If you could only see her state, pity will come in your heart to see Kim Minji the woman who cares about her appearance is now a big fucking mess....

"i give everything you want, everything you ask even you dont ask them i still give it to you Pham Hanni cause i believe that you deserve the world... I didnt ask for more,just you and your love" she spoke as she look at the picture in her hand.

"Soobin will never give you everything he have..." she chuckle "He is a self centered person...thats why i pushed myself for you cause i can give you better than he can,but you...you took advantage of it fuck you Pham Hanni...fuck you" she stood up and wipe away her tears she wanna be home...she just want to rest her mind,the liquor in her system dont make everything better

So she ran out of the bar and ride her car, even she knows that driving when shes drunk is dangerous no one can stop her from driving the pain in her heart she wanna scream and yell.

She steps on accelerator and she speeds off away.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE THE FACT THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU BROKE MY HEART I CAN NEVER STOPS LOVING YOU... " she scream as she drive at the empty highway beside cliffs "because that's how much I'm into you... I love you too fondly to hate you" she whisper those words she let's go of the steering wheel and wipe her tears as it makes her sight blurry...

When she remove her arms on her eyes, a blinding light welcomes her and a loud screeching of the tired can be heard, she's startled when a big truck came in front of her and before it completely hit her car she able to shut her eyes and accepts the fact that this life isn't for her...

I love you Pham Hanni... I truly do please in my next life meet me again but that time please choose me... -Kim Minji.

Pham Hanni is a big mess, she sat down at the bed and hug her knees, she's too broken to do anything, she's too messed up to take care of things and her surroundings... She miss Minji already yet missing her will never bring Minji back to her again, and who is her to expect Minji to forgive her from doing all of this?.

She starts to hit herself with her small fist and call her self stupid and a bitch for losing the only woman who stands by her side. "I love you so much... Please come home to me" she mumble as she grope her hair in a tight clutch like she's planning to pull them off and she will get bald.

Her heart yearns for one and only Kim Minji the only one who cares for her, and her heart, the only one who loves her in her worse "just come home to me we can work this out... You promise me that" she remember every promises that Minji said to her but why is she expecting Kim Minji to fulfill those when her herself can fulfill her promises to Kim Minji.

Her phone rang really loud and it reveals Yunjin's number so she picked it up

𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚑.