Chapter thirty-Seven

The orchestra starts to play, the party is full of elegant people and as much as Hanni can she tried to fit in at this party, she change the way she dress where Soobin demands her thing that Minji never asked her to do. she wore those hight red stilletoes with a high inch of heels.

 she wore those hight red stilletoes with a high inch of heels

(this is what hanni wore)

she walk around as Soobin wrap his arm on her waist and shes too uncomfortable "will you please not touch me? for fucks sake"  she whisper on him as she move a little

"stop moving, we're in front of my family impress them" he said she groaned as they walk near the old lady and old mans "Grandma, pops... nice meeting you again after a long time... this is Hanni my fiancé" she gave a small smile to the oldest of the family the older woman and mans smiled at her and gave her a tap

"Soobin, your father is looking for you... leave Hanni with us for a while we want to share some talks with her" Soobin's grandmother said Soobin nods and left her with the old people.

"Hanni Pham?" the another old woman called her "Look its not because Soobin is our grandson we will not warn you... Soobin is not good for you he will never make you happy, your life will be miserable because he doesn't love you in all... " the woman added, she nods and smile at the woman she knows that.

then suddenly Kim Taehyung spoke in a microphone as she shift her attention there

"Oh shit--ow... sorry guys... uhm Good evening everyone to my family and to the eldest of the family Kim and Choi. " Taehyung said and smile at everyone "Tonight we have a very special guest, a very popular Pianist Elisse Valle everyone lets all welcome my daughter" he look up at the stairs and smile "Elisse Valle or should i say my very own Kim Minji"

when she hear that name, her eyes widen her heart beats faster than it ever does as she watch the long black hair woman walk down slowly at the stairs with her blacksuit paired with a slacks and a heels, she looks stunning, but its not the fact that she looks beautiful but its the fact that she's there alive and standing in front of everyone, her smile is not the same as it was at least she smile so beautiful.