chapter thirty-one

Haerin didn't know that this day will come, that she's truly are affected in every wrong decisions that her sister do. She might be acting selfish at all but she thinks just this once she have to act selfish for herself she's been acting selfless for her sister for a long time this little happiness she found in Danielle is all she ever need. Does it make her bad?

She watch Danielle gather her things up,her heart tear into four,the scene in front of her brings tears in her eyes, she's really are leaving her. She walk near Danielle and hug her from behind

"Don't leave me... I know I'm wrong for keeping this, b-but please don't leave me" she begged as she sobs in agony in her heart.

Hearing those makes Danielle's heart bleed more, it hurts than what she's expecting, but still her sister Minji just broke her heart if only Her in told her that Hanni is cheating on Minji she would lessen the pain on her sisters heart, so she will still leave her. They don't deserve to be loved by a woman like her and Minji.

"Haerin... Let go" she said but Haerin refused to let her go and just hug her from behind as if her life depends on it

"What will happen to me if you leave me?" Haerin asks "how can I survive a day without you?" The girl added but she remain deaf at whatever words she's going to say, her sister needs her more.

"You should think that before you go and keep this thing to me" Danielle said and forcefully remove the arm around her waist and look at Haerin with sharp daggers of her glare.

Haerin saw nothing but hatred in those eyes, if she just knew that she will lose Danielle she will tell her everything she knows, partially cursing herself for trusting Hanni so much that somehow she would fulfill all of her promises to her. What Haerin can't understand why Hanni is so desperate to fulfill their late dad's wishes?

If you're using your brain you will realise that fulfilling those when they're dead are useless, especially when the exchange is your real happiness.

She promise not to kneel for everyone, not to beg, but in this case Danielle is worth begging for, no one can love her like Danielle do and no one can fix her life like Danielle always do.

Down on her knees, looking down at the ground as tears falls again and again she began to mutter her plead

"Stay with me... Please?" The first phrase that came out of her mouth "losing you is like living in a dry land I wouldn't last long without your grace" she muttered as she grip the cloth of her pants "I'm sorry... I'm sorry because of us you're sister is ruin... If I just told you but I want my sister to do it on her own... I want her to face the consequences that's why I don't interfere" she said those praying that it'll be somehow enough for her to stay

Danielle shake her head and zip up her baggage and look at the kneeling woman in front of her "get up, don't kneel in front of me" she said coldly "I'm not a God for you to knelt on" she added Haerin shake her head and just cry the pain in her heart "do you think kneeling will make me stay?." Danielle chuckled "you thought wrong, no matter how long or how many times you and your sister kneel in front of me and my sister Minji that will never fix a ruined heart, and that will never make me trust you again in a same way that I do" Danielle hated to say those, even her trust for Haerin are tainted she never want to break her heart, but it's only fair.

You shall receive what you give.

She carry the baggage and walk at the door but before she even leave the house she leave a message for Haerin and she swore it will hunt the girl down forever in her life "I love you, but loving you will never bring any better to me" she said and completely leave the house as soon as the door shut she hear a painful scream inside the house as if she totally breaks down, and here is Danielle trying her hardest to control her tears she will never ever love a woman in a same way she love Kang Haerin.