Treat

Today was Halloween. We all met at Larry's and got dressed. 

*Time Skip*

It was 7 when we walked to the neighborhood. Travis was by my side and everyone was with their boyfriend or girlfriend. It was cool because Larry and Ash had finally gotten together. He'd asked her out a few days prior.

"You ready, Trav?" I ask, nudging his arm. "Guess so, what do I do?" he asked, shrugging. "Go and knock then say 'Trick or Treat'" I explained, pushing him forward towards the first house. he knocked and looked back at me nervously. The door opened and an old woman stepped out with a bowl of candy. I saw Travis say something and open his bag. She dug into her bowl and dropped a few pieces. 

Once she went back in, he ran over to me with the biggest smile I'd ever seen him have. "Fun?" I ask as he aggressively nods his head. We walked to the next house with the group always one or two houses behind us. 

After around 30 minutes, Travis stopped and pulled a random candy from his bag. He pulled out a Battle Head (Warhead) and popped it into his mouth. His eyes went wide and he spits it out almost immediately. "The fuck?!" he yelled, looking at the wrapper. I was trying so hard not o laugh my cheeks were hurting. 

"Gross..." he spat, continuing to walk the neighborhood. 

*Time Skip* (I'm not gonna do a lot for actual Trick or Treating since it's just walking around and knocking on doors.)

We got back to the apartments. Everyone was spent and tired. "You guys wanna trade?" Ash asked, dumping her bag onto the floor. Travis nodded and quickly sat down across from her. "You can have my Battle Heads for...those Sour Patch Children." he offered. "Deal!" Ash shouted, shoving her candies towards him as he gave his to her. 

I sat down next to Travis and gave him most of my dark chocolates for kisses. It was a fair trade, to me. He gave me some milk chocolate in return, just to compensate for the lack of material. Larry and the rest of the group eventually sat down and started trading. 

Maple and Chug traded for chocolate and sour. Travis and I traded for sweet, sour, and the different types of chocolates we had. Todd and Neil didn't trade, instead, they just shared, and Lisa gave us the remaining candy she couldn't give out. 

*Time Skip*

After everybody had traded, we decided to play a few games and watch a movie. We voted and the first game was Twister. Larry would call out the moves and Travis, Ash, and I had to move. Nobody else wanted to play; they were too busy gawking over their partners.

"Travis, right foot, red!" Larry yelled. Travis moved his foot to the nearest red dot. "Sal, left hand, blue!" he yelled. I moved my hand to the nearest blue dot. "Ash, right leg, green." she moved to the nearest green dot. 

Eventually, it was getting hard to move. Travis was on all fours, doing something similar to a bridge. I was practically doing the splits and Ash was sitting like a weird bearskin rug. Larry was choking in the corner, trying to catch his breath through boyish giggles and hiccups.

"You done?" I ask, walking over to Larry because Travis had fallen, and the game was over. "I- yea. I'm done-" he answered, wiping under his eyes. "Good, what next?" Travis asked, walking over and rubbing his back. "We could play Uno?" I suggested, pulling out a shoebox with a few card games. "Sure." Larry agreed, shrugging. 

"Yea, why not!"

"Whatever."

We all gathered in a circle and waited for Ash to shuffle the deck. Once she did, she dealt the cards and told Larry to go first. (This boutta be an actual Uno game, by the way.)

L: Blue 3

A: Blue 2

T: Red 2

S: Red 6

L: Green 6

A: Yellow 6

T: Yellow 4

S: Yellow 1

L: Blue 1

A: Skip card, blue 6

T: Can't play

S: red 6

L: Red 5

A: Plus four-Green-Uno

T: Draws

S: Green 7

L: Green 2

A: Green 1-Uno out.

"Uno out! I win!" Ash exclaimed, recollecting the cards and putting them away. "Of course, you always win." Larry remarked, jokingly rolling his eyes. "It's fine, you love me." Ash joked, poking fun at Larry's very loving and sweet and kind nature, which he most definitely has...

"Movie time?" Maple called out, interlocking her fingers with Chug's. "Sure, you guys all staying?" Larry asked, getting down some blankets from under his bed. "Dude, what the fuck?! How much shit is under your damn bed?!" Travis asked, watching in awe and Larry pulled out around 5 fluffy blankets. "Uhm...Oh! I have a body, a few pillows, my old stuffed animals, a shoebox with human fingers, art stuff, etcetera, etcetera." he joked, counting on his fingers. "That's your best friend..." Travis mocked, giving me a disapproving look. "Yup!" I owned up.

"You poor homosexual boy...I'll pray for you." Travis joked, getting into a praying position. "Y'know, I think I like when you're on your knees. Save that for later." I joked, saying it loud so the group could hear. 

Travis' face got red, but he smiled through the embarrassment. "Shut up..." he muttered, sitting back and crossing his legs loosely. "Horror, comedy, thriller, romance, chick flick, or Romcom?" Larry asked, laying down a bunch of movies in front of us. "Romcom!" Ash and I yelled. 

Travis looked at me with pure shock. "You're so fucking gay." he teased. "Says you!" I retorted, chucking a pillow at his head. "You dickhead!" he shouted, grabbing the pillow I threw at him and launching it towards me. "Oh?! You wanna go, Christian boy?!" I yelled, standing up. "Yea! You wanna go, midget?!" he responded, mimicking my action and standing up as well. 

We stared angrily at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter and falling to the floor. "You looked so dumb!" I joked, wheezing and trying to catch my breath. "Shut up, I have to look down for eye contact!" he insulted, letting out his hyena laugh that I loved. 

I caught my breath and crawled over to the still-giggling boy. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." he replied, not bothering to whisper. "Aww~" Larry lovingly called out. "Stop, I hate it~" he finished, executing the transition from swooned to annoyed. "Jealous." I mocked. "I have a girlfriend, ass-fuck." Larry retorted. "Speaking of ass-fuck, how are you, Todd?" he asked, looking at the annoyed couple.

"Fuck you." Todd remarked, raising his middle finger. "What? Not my fault you're an obvious bottom!" Larry defended. "No, I'm not!" Todd objected, earning a giggle from his boyfriend. Neil looked over at Larry and nodded, making sure Todd didn't see. Larry saw and giggled to himself.

"I'm going back to my apartment. Trav, you coming?" I asked, standing up. "Yea, see you guys!" Travis called, waving goodbye as I grabbed his hand and walked with him.

"Tonight was fun." he commented, still walking with me. "Yea, every year we get to do it again."

"Every year?"

"Yup."

"Fun."