Reverie

CW: MILD SMUT

His eyes grew wide and face red as I answered his question. "What...?" he muttered, trying not to look down. I walked over to him and sat down. "Can we...make out a little?" I ask, looking down at the floor, awaiting his response. 

My question was answered by Travis unbuckling my mask and setting it on the bedside table. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed down my neck, leaving deep purple spots all over my body. I let out small whimpers in response. 

His soft hands trailed up and down my torso, occasionally rubbing small nonsense shapes where he pleased. "Travis, how far do you want to go?" I ask, pulling away from his kiss. "As far as we want to go. I'll let you guide me. I'm okay with anything." he said, going back in for more. 

He took his hand and moved them down to my crotch, gently palming my area as he grabbed his other arm and placed it on the arch of my back. "Fuck..." I moaned out, feeling his hands slowly unbuckling my belt. "You okay with this?" he whispered. "Mhm..." I muttered. 

He fully undid my belt and tossed it next to him. Sliding his hands down my pants, he pawed gently at my dick, earning subtle moans from me. "Aww, so cute..." he remarked, removing his hands completely. "W-what?" I asked, worried he wasn't going to continue.

As I sat on his lap, I felt something grow underneath me. "Are you...hard?" I whispered, gliding my hand down and under his skirt. "Sal," he murmured, looking away. "Hm?" I replied. "be easy..." 

"I will, love. I will."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

And with that, he slowly allowed me to rip his fishnets and remove his boxers. The rip of the fish-netted material sent me further into reverie. "Do you want this, love?" I ask, just making sure. "Of course, I do." he answered, smiling to assure me.

He took his hands out of my pants and slid them up my shirt, his icy touch surprising me. His hands made their way up and to my chest. I was surprised when his fingers met the cold of the metal piercings I had done. 

Travis' POV:

I removed my hand from his pants and to his torso. I made my way up, the heat from his body warming my once-cold hands. Deciding to experiment, I moved my hand to his nipple. The surprise hit me when I felt two cold rods meet my hands.

"Are those...?" I started. "Piercings." he answered, face a little more red. I moved my hand around them, quite enjoying how they felt and their uniqueness of them in general. "You like them?" he anxiously asked, boyishly giggling. "Yea, actually." I answered, toying with them some more. "If I knew that I would've gotten them done sooner." Sal joked. "Hey, I didn't know I liked them until now."

Sal's POV:

He played with my piercing some more. Eventually, I leaned in for another kiss, still rubbing my hand against Travis' thigh, teasing him beyond belief. "Sal...Please...I need this..." he begged, dropping his head. "Need what?" I teasingly asked, drawing nonsense shapes on his leg. "I need...you. I need your touch and how you make me feel..." he pleaded, barely looking me in the eye as his face reddened. 

"Since you've been so good, I'll give you what you want." I said, dropping to my knees. "Sal, what are you-" he started, quickly stopping as I wrapped my hand around his dick. "Oh my fucking god..." he quickly whispered, throwing his head back as I stroked his dick gently. 

I opened my mouth and spat onto it, swirling little circles on his tip as I gently moved my hand up and down. He covered his mouth as small whimpers and moans breathily escaped.

Travis wasn't small, not by any means. So, doing this was going to be much harder than I previously thought. I slowly put as much as I could of him in my mouth, looking up with puppy dog eyes and making sure he was facing me. 

I bobbed my head, stroking with my hand what wouldn't fit in my mouth. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he bit his lip. "Sal, please..." he whispered, grabbing onto the sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. 

I quickened my pace and stroked faster, earning moans and whimpers Travis tried to stifle. "Sal, can I...?" he muttered, grabbing a fistful of my hair. "Mhm..."  I whispered, not removing his cock from my mouth. 

I sped up a little as Travis tightened the grip he had on me. After another few minutes of me stroking and sucking him, a thick, warm liquid coated the back of my throat. He smiled dizzily and I pulled it out of my mouth, still stroking him. He fell back onto the bed, a string of saliva and cum connecting me and his dick. 

Once he sat back up, I let go and he quickly stood up, soon after, getting on his knees next to me. "I love you..." he muttered, kissing the top of my head as he slid off his clothes and put on a pair of my shorts unfortunately covering his body more than I would have liked. 

"I'll be right back." he said, walking out of my room and into the bathroom. He returned a second later, clutching a rag and water bottle. "Here," he said, handing me the bottle to my panting self and then bending down to clean the remainder of the substance off my face. 

"My turn," he said, leaning over and leaving even more hickeys. He reached his hand over and slid it down and into my boxers. "On the bed." he demanded, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. I said nothing, just climbed onto the bed. 

Travis followed right behind, crawling in front of me and smiling softly. "Now, easy or rough?" he asked, grabbing my waist and pulling me into his lap. "I don't know. Let's experiment..." I answered, holding onto his arm as the other one drew little symbols into my inner thigh. 

"Mm, sounds perfect to me..." he whispered as I ran my hands down his torso. He stopped drawing shapes and slid his cold hand down my boxers. He rested me on my back, slowly pulling down my pants until they were at my ankles. 

He palmed me through my underwear, earning soft whimpers of plea. Quickly, he stopped and pulled those down too, making sure to take his sweet time as he did. Once they were both at my ankles, he slowly began moving his hand up and down, using precum as a lubricant.

He stroked me softly before gradually quickening his pace. Once he had found a rhythm, I arched my back and grabbed the sheets. I bit my lip to stay quiet. "I love you." he whispered, "I- love y-you too!" I nearly yelled, hoping that nobody heard me. 

He stroked fast as he could. I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face, hoping to muffle my pathetic sounds as best I could. Surprisingly, Travis snatched the pillow away from me and threw it where I couldn't reach. 

"Ah ah, nope. I want to hear all the sounds that you make."

"T-trav... what if my d-dad hears u-us..?"

"Even better..."

I moan quietly, grabbing my bed until my knuckles turned white and my back was in the shape of a deformed 'C'. To my surprise, Travis sped up, spitting on the tip. Another few minutes went by until I felt a warmth take over my body and pressure building up. 

A warm, thick fluid flowed out and coated Travis' hand. He didn't stop, no. He continued to stroke me while I rode out my orgasm, him not stopping until I let out a breath of relief. I grabbed his hand and let him know I was satisfied. 

I sat up and pulled the blankets over my body, a doped-up smile plastered on my face. Travis went to the bathroom and washed his hands off, quickly returning a second later. "Your dad said it's dinner time." Travis informed, reaching his hand out for me to grab. 

I grasped his hand, pulling myself off the bed and into his arms. "Let's act like nothing happened." I said, standing on my tiptoes to peck him on the cheek. He walked to the kitchen and lined up, waiting for my father to fill our plates because he doesn't trust us to make it on our own. 

"Thanks, Mr. Fisher." Travis said, sitting down next to me and resting his plate on the table. My father joined us and deliberately sat right between Travis and me. I leaned back and lightly flicked the back of Travis' head. He looked over and smirked.

"This is war..."