War

(It's sort of a little one-shot. It's super cute and not as long as my usual chapters. I would recommend reading it just because it's adorable and they are so fucking cute together.)

He smirked at me and then started facing the TV, trying to play off what he was going to do. Slowly, he reached his hand over and tugged on my hair. I let out a whimper of pain and delight. My father turned to me, eyebrow cocked and still chewing. "You alright?" he asked, eying me. 

"Yea. Just choked on some food." I said, waving my hand to brush it off. He nodded and turned back to the TV. I looked over at Travis who was avoiding my gaze, stifling a laugh as his face turned red. I licked my finger and stuck it in his ear, earning a face of discomfort and disgust. 

"Hey, Trav, you okay?" I innocently asked. "Mhm..." he murmured. My father looked over at him, confused. "So, what have you boys been up to?" he knowingly asked. "Oh, uhm, nothing. Just, playing games and stuff." Travis answered, also picking up the tone of my father's voice. "That all?" he asked, turning to me. "Yea, pretty much." 

"Mhm, well...I need to be off to bed. Remember, you guys have school. It's 11 PM; get some sleep." father said, putting his dish in the sink and going to bed. "Okay, dad. We will." I promised. "Love you, dad." I called, finishing my food and putting my dish in the sink as well. "Love you too." he responded, closing his door. 

Travis finished too and we went to bed. He crawled next to me and placed me near his stomach. We were spooning. His hands were resting on my stomach and clutching one of mine. "Goodnight, I love you." he whispered, leaving a small kiss on the crook of my neck. "I love you too."