Part-22

Rii's p.o v•

The bell rang indicating our first lecture has came to an end and the professor left, the period is free for us, we haven't said anything to those girls yet and the plan is we will do whatever we have planned in lunch time so that the students can get little entertain and also can get to see what punishment they will get if they try to hurt her or make her cry.

I walked out of the class giving an excuse to my friends, the urge of seeing her was getting uncontrollable, and the hiccups I'm having is surely either some one bitching about me or some one is remembering me.

I walked in her class and saw no professor there, my eyes scanned the room and soon it landed at the back, where she and Hassan was engrossed in talking something and her cheeks were red.

Ayeee, soo cutee, but what or whom are they talking about, that she is blushing so much?

"They must be talking about her kartik, uk" my mind said.

"Her kartik??" I gritted my teeth, my jaw clenched at thought of her thinking and blushing at someone else's name.

I walked up to her seat silently, pocketing my hand and stood just behind her.

"That man is unavailable" she spoke and shook her head.

Hassan saw me and quickly stopped laughing, he took his phone out and started playing with it or whatever he was doing with it. I bend down, my lips near her ears.

"Who's unbelievable?" I asked and i could feel her shivering, she turned to me.

"N-No on-one" she looked down.

"Hassan?" I called him.

"Yes Bhai?" He asked looking up at me.

"About whom you both were talking?" I asked.

"You" Hassan said simply.

"Ohh" at his short and simple reply my body relaxed and a smile formed on my lips.

Hmm so they were talking about me, huh, means i'm the reason she was blushing! Hayeee, I'm so dumbhead. i got jealousss from myself only.

I face palmed myself mentally and shook my head.

"Aa-aap yahan kaise?" She asked.

"Was passing by so thought to check upon you both" i told her and she made an ohh face.

"There's something for you, wait for me in the canteen ok?" I told her and she looked confused but nodded.

"Okkk" she mumbled slowly.

"Ok, bye now, focus on your class Hassan" i said walking out.

I walked back to my class and saw my friends were talking something serious.
I look at them puzzled and walked up to them.

"What happened guys? Why you'll are looking so serious?" I asked sitting on my seat.

"Riyaz, acha hua tu aa gaya, tu hi bata ab" Yash said.

"Kya bataun?" I asked leaning back in my seat.

"Priyanka hot hai ya Deepika?" Shiv asked.

"Obv Deepika" i said shrugging and they got busy in their argument.

"Ahem, my baby sis wouldn't like you to call other women hot." imran said.

"Who's gonna tell her?" I asked raising my brow.

"Me, ofc" imran smirked.

"No you won't" i glare him.

"Why won't I?" He asked giving me a playful smile.

"Aghhh, imran pleasee... They just asked for my opinion" i tried to convince him.

"Yet, you called other women hot no?" Imran said.

"So? As if she cares about it, and like she doesn't talk about that Artik karyan or whatever his name is, 24/7" i said rolling my eyes.

"Someone's jealous han?" Imran smirked again.

"I'm not jealous, why would I be?" I asked.

"Come on riyaz, don't lie to your BEST FRIEND" he said emphasizing the best friend and i gave him a glare.

"I'm not at all jealous!" I said.

"Ohkk fine, btw that's kartik Aryan, and i heard, his new movie is released, I'm gonna take my baby sis to theatre to watch that movie, since she loves him.😏🤭" Imran said shrugging.

Tbc😂💕