Part-88

Yn's P.o.v•

Godd where the hell this man iss!! We searched the whole house, even dii's and Hassan's room but he is not there and maami's room door is closed means maami and maamu has slept already.
.
Hassan dialled his number again mumbling something to himself when I heard "Doll"
.
I turned around and found dii with her suitcase. Omggg my dii is backkk.
.
"Diiiiiii, aap aa gayeee" i ran to her and hugged her like a kid.
.
She hugged me back and placed a kiss on my head. I looked up at her and pouted.
.
"I missed youuu" i said.
.
"I missed you too doll" she smiled.
.
"Mai bhi hun yaar yahan" Hassan's whiny voice reached to our ears and we both broke the hug.
.
"Han han, ajaa" dii open her arm for him.
.
He squealed like a kid and embraced dii in a bone crushing hug. He picked her up easily due to him being tall more than us and swirled her.
.
"Hasaannnnn stoppp" dii yelled and he just grinned.
.
He stopped and put her down, she held her head for good few sec.
.
"Mai aapke liye paani laati hun" i marched towards the kitchen.
.
I filled up the glass for her and came back with it, handing it to her I sat beside her on the couch, Hassan is in the other side.
.
She chugged down the whole glass in two gulps and a sigh left her mouth.
.
"Vaise tum dono itni raat ko yahan kya kar rahe the?" Dii asked glancing at me then at Hassan.
.
"Dii vo.." Hassan told her what happened in the room.
.
"Hassan, aise nahi bolna chahiye tha tumhe" dii frowned.
.
"Par dii mujhe kya pata tha unhe hurt hoga, mai to bs mazak kar Raha tha na" he pouted sadly.
.
"Par dii ab hum kya karee" I asked.
.
"Hmm..." She started thinking deeply, we both waited patiently.
.
"Tum dono ne pura Ghar check kar liya siway maa ke room ke?" She asked.
.
"Han, humne imran bhai ko bhi call Kiya tha, wahan bhi nahi hai vo." we both nodded.
.
"Maa ke room mein check kar lete hai ek baar" she suggested.
.
"But dii maami so gayi hai shayad, room close hai" i told her.
.
"Let's go" she shook her head and stood up.
.
We both followed her silently. She stopped in front of maami's door and knocked on it thrice.
.
It's her way of telling who's on the door, normally people knock once and tell their names but she just knock thrice.
.
The door open revealing Alyy sahab, his messy and oily hair covering his frowned forehead.
.
A sigh left my mouth as my heart returning to it's normal pace.
.
"Diii" His frowned expression change to happyy one seeing his sister.
.
"How are youu" he asked after pulling her in a bear hug.
.
Dii whispered something in his ear and patted his back. They broke the hug and his eyes fell on us.
.
"Aapne bataya kyu nahi aap aa rahi ho, mai lene aa jata na" he returned his eyes to dii.
.
"I didn't wanted to disturb you guys plus I had a company, they dropped me off" dii said.
.
"Okk, aap maa se mil lo" he said getting aside.
.
Dii nodded and went in.
.
"Alyy sahab/ bhaii..." I and Hassan spoke at the same time as he turned to go away from us.
.
"We will talk in the morning" he said with out turning.
.
"Bhai, I'm sorryyy, mere intentions aapko hurt karne ke nahi the, I'm reallyy sorryy" Hassan confessed.
.
"Hassan..." He trailed off.
.
"Hassan please don't cryy" i said wiping the line tears rolled down his cheeks.
.
"Bhaii.." a sob escaped his lips and he bite them to stop the sound. He hugged me hiding his face in my hairs.
.
I caressed his back and cooed at him. He is so sensitive, he couldn't bear his siblings ignorance. I've learnt this thing about Hassan over the few years that He can bear their anger, their sour moods , their yelling and all but not the ignorance.
.
I looked at alyy sahab who is now looking at Hassan with guilt. He knows that too.
.
"Hassan, go to your room, I'll come with ice cream and then we will binge on Netflix okay?" I said breaking the hug and wiping his tears.
.
"Ok" he hiccuped and i kissed his forehead.
.
He walked away, his head hung low. I turned my attention from his retreating figure to alyy sahab and walk up to him.
.
I held his hand and drag him to the kitchen, he didn't said anything. I jerked his hand once we were there and turned to him crossing my arms over my chest.
.
"Alyy sahab...why?" I asked looking away, anger seeping through me.
.
I get it that what Hassan said was wrong and it hurted him but how can he make my baby cry?
.
"I..i didn't wanted to.." His voice came low.
.
"Ik that what Hassan said was wrong but aapne itni choti si baat pe usko rula diya! How can you?? Aap ache se jaante Hain na ki vo aap dono ko leke kitna sensitive hai, use aap logon ki har baat bardasht hai sivay is ignorance ke! Jaante hai ki nahi?" I raised my voice a little.
.
This is not me but my anger speaking! Yes I love this man! Yes I get shy every time he looks at me! Yes I get butterflies in my stomach by his single touch! Yes i sometimes fear him but when it's about my baby and his tears I wouldn't see who is in front. I wouldn't care!
.
"Jaanta hun..." I cut him off.
.
"Phir bhi aapne Aisa Kiya, kyu???"
.
"I'm sorry...baby i..i..." He trailed off.
.
Tbc🤌💗