Part-82

Yn's P.o.v•

I ate the last momo while alyy sahab stared at me with a smile on his face. Suddenly something clicked my mind.

"Where's my icecream?" I asked him remembering that we were here for the ice cream.

"I'll go and order" Hassan said and got up.

"Okk, you know what I want right?" i asked and he nodded.

"What about you bhai?" Hassan asked him, i also turned my face to look at him, who is already staring me with his lovely eyes.

Uff this Mann, my cheek heated up.

"I will not share the ice-creams" i playfully glare at him and he shook his head with a smile.

"Okk baba, nahi le raha mai aapki ice cream" he put his hands up in surrender. "I'll have mint choco chip" he told Hassan.

Hassan nodded and went away. Alyy sahab turned to me and pulled my chair closer making my eyes widen.

"K..kya kar rahe hai?" I asked looking at him with side eye.

Both of our faces inches apart, his breathe fanned my cheeks which made them heat up.

He didn't spoke anything just held my hand and intertwined our fingers together. he took my hand up to his soft lips and kissed the back of my hand softly.

"You're so adorable" he told me, caressing the back of my hand and i blushed.

Today was really a hectic day except the part of alyy sahab treating me and Hassan to an ice cream. In morning the classes and then in evening those guests.

After we have that treat and reached home, maami informed us about the guest coming over for dinner so i helped maami in preparing the dinner. The guest were maamu's business partner Mr. Saad khan, his son Aryan Khan and his wife Mrs Moumina khan.

The trio were so sweet, specially Aryan, he was sweet, gentle and kind and ofcourse very good looking. He became mine and Hassan's friend very easily. We trio had quite a lot of fun and we even exchanged our numbers with him. During dinner he even appreciated the food i and maami made. We really liked him. He's funny too.

But but but, there's one person who didn't smiled even a bit after listening about the guest. There was a permanent frown on his face. And you all know who the person is, ofc my alyy sahab. Looks like he didn't like them. Or I say didn't liked the particular person. That is Aryan.
.
After I helped maami in cleaning the kitchen I came in my room and took my clothes. I went in the washroom did my business and then I took a long warm shower and came out in my night dress.
.
I dimed the lights of my room and stood in front of the dressing table, wiping my hairs with the towel. Suddenly I felt hands on either side of my waist and warm breathe fanning my side neck.
.
"Al..Aly..s..sahab...." I spoke in a breathy voice but he didn't replied. He sniffed my neck and rubbed his nose tip on my bare skin.
.
He turned me towards him, his hand slides on my back waist and as my eyes met his, I gulped down my own salvia. The beautiful steel grey eyes has turned dark, dark with some unknown emotions. I couldn't pick up the emotions in his eyes.
.
His eyes flickered between my eyes and lips for a few times before he suddenly picked me up in bridal style and walked up to the bed. He made me lay flat in the centre of bed and hovered over me not before locking the door.
.
His arm placed beside on either side of my body supported him with his weight. He hide his face in my neck making my breathe hitched. I fisted his tank top. His nose trailed from my neck up to my jaw then cheek and stopped there replacing his nose with his lips then his teeth.
.
My eyes widen as i realised what he was going to do there, shit!
.
"N..no...." Before i could deny him or protest, his sharp teeth pierced the soft skin of my cheeks.
.
"Ahhhh...mm..." I closed my eyes as i whimpered in pain clutching on his muscular biceps.
.
He dropped an open mouth kiss where he bite before sucking it. He dragged his soft lips to my ears.
.
"Biwi..." His husky voice spoke as i felt his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down.
.
"Ahmm..mmm."a soft moan escaped my lips as he licked the soft spot on my neck and i blushed.
.
Tbc💓