Part-99

Author's P.o.v•

"Just wondering how could she be so strong, so strong that she carried the pain of losing her first love all the way till now without letting us know." Yn told her thoughts to him.
.
"That, I don't know too, love" riyaz said leaning down and joining their forehead.
.
They stared in each other's eyes silently. The waves crashing against the stones made peacefull sounds. The soft cold breeze caressed their bodies making them shiver.
.
He softly pulled her closer hiding her in his warmth. She smiled when he leaned down and rubbed his nose on hers after placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Her hands travelled from his neck to his cheeks. She palmed them and squeezed them softly making his lips formed in a cute pout.
.
His eyes stared her with so much love. She pecked his pout and again squeezed his cheeks. He blushed and looked down smiling shyly making her giggle.
.
Both of them were in their small happy bubble, unaware of their little kiddo brother Hassan, who was making a video of them.
.
Hassan was bored sitting beside his dii who was not at all speaking so he excused himself and came to find them. He found them being all lovey-dovey and looking super cute. He couldn't stop himself from capturing the moment in his phone.
.
After that he left giving them their privacy and here our Alyy sahab looked back up at her.
.
"Jaaan" he whispered and she hummed rubbing softly on his chest.
.
"I love you" He whispered very softly in her ear and traced his nose on her cheeks.
.
"I love you more, ri..riyaz" she whispered back. Blood rushed to her face and neck covering them in a blanket of pink shade.
.
He pulled back and stared at her intently. A contented and soft sigh left his lips as he felt fuck butterflies, whole damn zoo in his stomach. His heart beated rapidly. The way his name rolled off of her tongue sounded so perfect to him. He craved to hear her say his name again.
.
"Goshh, baby, how I would love to put this whole world on the sake just to hear my damn name from your mouth." He said with heavy breathings.
.
"Can you say it again? Pleasee??" His ears itched to hear her say his name again and again.
.
"R..ri..riyaz" she stuttered. His heart beated more rapidly.
.
"Hayeee, once more please?" He pleaded like a kid.
.
"Ri..riyaz" she breathed out looking down.
.
"Riyaz beta tu to gaya kaam se" he left her and put his hand on his heart.
.
"Just Once more please and say it looking in my eyes." he said.
.
She looked up.
.
"Riyaz .." she finally took his name without stuttering and looking straight in his eyes.
.
He felt his breath being knocked out of his body.
.
"Ohh fuckkkk" he yelled.
.
He started rubbing his hand on his chest as his heart was beating rapidly, his body was shivering, not due to cold but the way she says his name. He felt so many emotion that he couldn't handle them. He felt his heart swelling up a little. He was trying to breathe too. She stared at him wide eyes, his state made her worried.
.
"Riyaz, what happened?" She panicked and steps towards him.
.
"I'm done" he couldn't handle it anymore and fell down on the sand.
.
"Wtf?" She yelled and ran to him. She took his head in her lap and start tapping his cheeks.
.
Tbc😂