Part-52

Yn's P.o.v•

"Isn't that what Hassan teases you with?" He asked and i could feel him raising his brow at me.

Suddenly a burning smell hit my nostril and my eyes widen. I pushed alyy sahab a little and turned to stove and saw the veggies has turned black like a coal.

"Shitt shitt shitt!!" I cursed panicking and switched of the stove. I hold the pan's handle which burnt my hand as it was too hot.

"Ahhhhhh" I hissed taking my hand back.

"Are you okay??" alyy sahab asked worriedly walking up to me.

"Godd, whyyyy are you so careless." He took my hand in his and blowed air on my palm.

"Come here" he said and made me sat on the stool, he hurriedly went towards one of the shelf and came back with the first aid kit.

He applied the cream gently on my red palm while blowing the air on it so that it won't hurt and i just stared at him with teary eyes. When he was done he put the kit aside and looked at me.

"Thank you" i said sniffing while he wiped my tears with his thumb after cupping my cheeks.

"I'm sorryy" he mumbled, guilt washing over his face

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry, if it wasn't me holding you and distracting you, you wouldn't have been hurt in the first place." He explained.

"It's okay alyy sahab" i said holding one of his hand which is on my cheek and bringing it to my lips i kissed his palm.

"It's not" he shook his head.

" dekhein jo hona tha vo to ho gaya, ab hum change to nahi kar sakte na! So let's forget about it, hm?" I squeezed his hand and gave him a smile.

"And besides that I'm a big and strong girl, itna pain to seh sakti hun" i grinned and he nodded, a smile forming on his lips.

"Ofc you're a very strong girl." he pulled me in his embrace and kissed my head.

"Now what about the dinner?" I asked looking up at him with a small pout.

"Mai hun na" he said and pecked my nose.

My eyes widen while a pink layer formed on my cheeks. I hide my face in his chest and heard him chuckled.

"Now you go and take some rest while I'm making dinner ok?" he said and broke the hug.

No...." He glared me and i shut my mouth.

"Come" he hold my hand and took me out to the living hall. He made me sat on the couch and covered me with blanket after minimising the temprature of AC.  Switching the tv on, he put on some movie.

"Now stay here and watch this until the dinner is prepared, ok?" he said and dropped a kiss on my head.

"Yeah, i'm feeling like a little girl, who is being babysit" i sighed crossing my arm over my chest and he chuckled.

"Then be a good girl" he said ruffling my hair and then walked off towards the kitchen, i huffed and focused my attention on the tv.

Tbc 💕