Part-9

Rii's p.o.v•
Imran and Yash love their BABYSIS alot, they are so protective over her, that if anyone even shout at her they beat the shit out of them, they don't care who it is, they can beat me too if it's about hurting her and will never talk to me again.
.
It's not like I'm gonna hurt her anyways but still I get scared when I see their protective side, they are her bodyguards.
.
I was out of my thoughts when my phone dings.
.
"Bhai you took ynie home?" Hassan msg, it was.
.
"Yeah" i replied.
.
I didn't got another text so I just shrug and a small smile form on my lips when I saw the wallpaper of mine, it was me Hassan, dii and her. It was a pic from dii's engagement, we were sitting on the couch, she was between me and Hassan and we all were smiling our hearts out.
.
She looked utterly gorgeous that day, i couldn't take my eyes off of her, her smile did something to my heart, and coincidentally we were twinning, looking like a couple which made my heart dance like a crazy.
.
It's my wallpaper because of few reason-
1) we four got to click pics together after a long time.
2) we looked like a couple
3) she looked like an angel.
4) no one will ask about me putting her wallpapers if all of us are in the picture.
.
I'm Smart uk.
.
Okk, enough with the self obsession, Riyaz Aly you've a class to take care of, ahan not the real class but her class.
.
I walked out of my room to hers which is beside mine and stand on the door frame when I saw her hugging maa.
.
P.o.v ends•
.
"andar aa jaun?" Riyaz asked and rm nodded. Yn broke the hug and rm stood up.
.
"Yn mai Hina aunty ke Ghar jaa rahi 5 baje tak aungi, apna dhyan rakhna ok?" She said kissing her forehead and yn nodded with a smile.
.
"Okk maami"
.
"Aur tu apna aur iska dhyan rakhna, aur usko tang Kiya na to dekhna!" Rm said scolding him
.
"Maa yaawwrr" riyaz whined while yn giggled but he glared her so she looked away gulping her saliva.
.
"Aap bhi apna dhyaan rakhna" riyaz said and rm nodded and left from there.
.
"Hm..kisiko badi hasi aa rahi thi nahi?" He asked walking up to her bed.
.
Yn look at him and nodded a no, he raised his brow crossing his arms on his chest.
.
"Mohtarma, zara ye batayein, khana kyun nahi khati hai aap?" He asked in his honey coated voice, scaring her.
.
"Ky..kahn...ka...khaati..t..to..h.hun" she stuttered , being scared.
.
"Jhuth bolna nahi ata to kyu bolti ho?" He asked bending down slowly and putting his hands on either side of her on the mattress caging her.
.
"Ma..Mai kahan jhu..jhuth bol rahi?" She asked.
.
He stared in her eyes leaning forward while she was moving back ward and in few mins she was lying on bed while he was upon her.
.
"Uh...k..kya kar rahe hai?" She asked when she notice him moving his face more closer.
.
"Kya kar Raha hun mai?" His voice became deep and husky.  Her already deep breathes became more heavier. His nose touched hers while they both were looking in each other eyes.
.
"Alyy..sah..sahab.." she putted her hands on his chest to push him back.
.
"Hm?" He hummed their face dangerously close, his lips brushed hers and a gasp escaped her lips.
.
"It..it's wrong!" She closed her eyes fisting his shirt.
.
"What's wrong?" Riyaz' voice bring her out of her fantasy ,She opened her eyes and saw him standing on his place only.
.
"Helloo??" Riyaz snapped his finger in front of her eyesss.
.
"Mohtarma kahan kho gayi and what's wrong?" He asked shaking her lightly with a confused expression.
.
"H...han?" She stared him wide eyes while her cheeks flushed in a deeply red colour.
.
"Woah...why are you blushing?" Riyaz asked putting all the other question aside.
.
"Dammnn, she looks soo cutee while BLUSHINGGG, man what's got her blushing like that?, Godd my poor heartt" Riyaz thought.
.
"Na..nahi to" she lied looking down, even after knowing that she is clearly looking as red as tomato.
.
"Again you're lying!!" Riyaz said putting his finger under her chin making her look up.
.
He made her look in his eyes, both of them stared in each other eyes without saying a word. They were lost , it was 5 min by now, no one spoke but just stared.
.
"Ahem ahem!" A voice came making them come out of their trance.
.
Tbc💓