Part-43

Rii's P.o.v•

"Btw dii....." I called her and she stopped, she turned to me and was about to speak but we heard the door opening sound and saw that she has came out of washroom. So i just let that topic slide.

"I'll go now" dii said smiling and winking at me.

"Ok" i nodded and she went out closing the door.

I saw her standing holding the washroom door and when she saw me she averted her gaze by looking down, she is just shy i guess which made me smile. I walked up to her and asked her what took her so long but she didn't replied so i put it aside. I told her to eat her bf which is getting cold and took her hand in mine before walking her up to her bed. We both stood near bed when i noticed her being all silent.

I couldn't digest the silence so i made her turn towards me by holding her shoulder and asked her what happened to her and she just simply denied saying nothing but i noticed how she was fidgeting her hand and wasn't even looking up. I made her look at me saying she is lying and saw tears in her eyes.

Wth....why is she crying? Is it because of me? Is it because i bought her those pads? Is she embarrass or is she hurt ?

I asked why is she crying but she just bursted more in tears and i panicked. I asked her to stop crying but she hugged me making me more shock. After few secs when i regained myself I held her in my arms protectively. What happened to her? Why is she crying like this???

Listening her sobs my heart started aching, tears formed in my eyes too but i controlled them. She is just crying and crying and i'm not able to do anything except to hold her in my arms. What can I even do when i don't even know the cause of her crying beside comforting her.

My eyes didn't cried but my heart did cried with her, i felt my throat getting tighten more and more by passing each sec and the crying session of us was interrupted by a knock. She startled in my arms and hurriedly broke the hug while wiping her tears harshly. Seeing her miserable state i felt like someone stabbed my heart with a dagger but i guess that would have been far better than seeing her crying like this.

I held her hand and wiped her tears gently while shaking my head in a no indicating her not to cry and then i made her sat on the bed. It's Hassan who knocked on the door and he came in after asking for my permission.

He was happy until he saw her face, her cheeks are flushed red along with her small button nose, her eyes are red and puffy. Hassan got that she was crying. He asked her to tell him what happened but this girl! She just denied.

"Ab meri ynie mujhse jhuth bhi bolegi?" He said kneeling down infront her and held her hand in his while his eyes also turned teary.

"Hassan...." Fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Why did they left me Hassan..... why?" She cried and Hassan immediately hugged her tightly caressing her hairs.

she is missing her parents...

"Why they do that to me??.. kya mai itni buri hun??" She cried holding him.

I wanted to tell he immediately a no and that she is an angel but i controlled myself .

"No yniee, you're not at all bad, infact no one is like you! You're the best, in every way and in everything!!" He kissed her head while crying silently with her and i felt proud of my brother.

"You're a great daughter ynie, believe me and not just daughter, you're a great niece, you're a great cousin sister, you're my saviour! Aren't you?" He spoke with proud yet small smile while my heart swelled up at his words.

Hassan may seem or behave immature but when it comes to his ynie, he can turn the world upside down. She is his everything so does mine.❤️

"You're also really a great half wife aren't you?" He said.

She is now not crying just sniffing a bit while hugging him and when said that she hit him lightly with her soft hands which made him chuckle a bit while i looked at him confused.

Half wife?

What the hell is that!

And whose wife is she? (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

I yelled internally.

Tbc💕