Part-18

Yn's P.o.v•

Last night was really beautiful.... I mean star gazing with the person beside you, whom you love beyond anything, whom you adore so much, for whom you can do anything.

By now you all must get it, after Hassan left trapping me, i tried my best to make him distract and thank fully he got distracted, then he took me upstairs to the terrace, a swing is there in the corner from where the stars is clearly seen and the view look really beautiful, he scolded me for not taking my lunch on my time and somehow i made him believe that I'll eat on time but he said he will take care of that.

Such a stubborn man! Apna ya apni cheezon ka khayal to rakh nahi paate, janab, careless, bhulakkad alyy!!

After the scolding session, we gazed at the stars, silently for an hour or so. We lost the track of time and got back to room by 1-45, i was so tired that I slept really quick but his thoughts kept my mind awake.

It's morning and we all were done with the bf, mansha has left early with some of her friends. Hassan, alyy sahab and i are going to college following our daily routine. Hassan's talking, joking making me laugh my ass off while him just focusing on driving listening to Hassan and smiling at the chatter box.

I reallyy love the car ride, i can stare at him for long without being disturbed, my fav moment from the whole day🙈❤️, yes my eyes are always on him through out the car ride, my ears listens to Hassan but my eyes and my heart betrays me everytime.

He looks so perfect while driving, the shirt fitting his muscles perfectly and everytime he move his hands, his biceps flex tightening the material of his shirt around themselve making him look so attractive. And tbh I'm jealous of those girls who is in his class, they gets to see him for almost half of the day while i..  I just get too see him peacefully, in this car only.

My eyes went to his hands, his long beautiful fingers gripping the wheel tightly while he drove, his steel eyes focused on the road, his sharp jawline cutting the string of my control every time i look at it, his little chubby cheeks, his long eye lashes touching them every time he blink, heck how can someone look so attractive doing just a mere activity?

I was lost in my own, staring him. When i felt some one shaking me, i came to my senses and saw Hassan smirking.

"Half Mrs. Alyy is lost in her Alyy sahab hm?" He asked leaning, his voice so quiet that even i had trouble in getting what he said.

Once I realised what he said, my eyes went wide, and cheeks turned red. I glared him and he laughed.

"You piece of shitt!" I cursed at him forgetting that alyy sahab was there too.

The car suddenly halted and He looked back at me with a shocking expression.

Ded..... I fucked up.

I gave alyy sahab a nervous smile but he was still shocked. I never cursed infront of anyone except my baby, hassan. Well Hassan is more likely my best friend, he knows every little secrets.  Even he is a good secret keeper And i love him for that.

"Bh-bhai we will be late " Hassan said noticing alyy sahab's expressions changing from shock to some thing else.

I couldn't get what because he turned his face away from me and started the engine driving towards the college. I gulped my saliva and looked at Hassan.
He shrugged his shoulder, ik that he don't know what's gonna happen coz it's ALYY SAHAB.

ALYY FREAKIN' SAHAB, no one can tell what's going on in this man's mind, whose mood changes so quickly, like a pregnant women. God! pregnant women are still good but him?, He is one second sweet and the next second khadoos, then angry, then goofy, then smily the  something else, which is hard to recognise and then back to his sweet mode.

Tbc🤌😂