Part-84

Yn's P.o.v•

"Han to vo meri biwi ke sath flirt kar raha tha to kya mai khade khade dekhta rehta?" Alyy sahab said while crossing his arms on his chest which I found really cutee.

My cheeks warmed at his statement.

I and Hassan laughed remembering the memory of that day.

Ends•

Flashback (2 weeks ago)

Yn was in her room getting ready to go the birthday party of her classmate Jameel who gave the invitation in the morning. A knock appeared on her door. She took the last glance of her in the mirror and then opened the door. There stood her Handsome boyfriend Mr. Aly in all his glory with his phone.

She ogled him as he looked really gorgeous and hot. She checked him out shamelessly and she was glad that he was busy in his phone.

He looked up when she cleared her throat after she came back to her senses and he got awestruck seeing her beauty. He scanned her from top to bottom and slowly from bottom to top.

"Masha allahhh" he said as his sparkling steel eyes met her warm browns.

"Baby, you're looking stunning" he said and her cheeks turned pink.

"Tha..thank you" she mumbled putting the tiny strand behind her ear.

He put his phone in the pocket and took steps towards her while she moved back. He closed the door behind him and held her hand. He pulled her closer and hold her waist tightly. Her hand landed flat on his chest.

Her eyes moved down as she tried to steady her fast breathing and heart beat. He held her chin and made her look up.

"Won't you compliment me?" He asked in husky voice.

"U..uh..ye..yeah... Yo..you're looking gor..gorgeous" she breathed out.

"Just gorgeous?" He asked in a sad voice teasing her soft cheek's skin with his finger tip.

"Y..yeah" she replied.

His eyes flickered between her eyes and lips. He started leaning down while she waited for him to claim her lips with a racing heart. Their lips almost touched when,

"Ahemm ahemm" a voice interrupted them. He moved back leaving her. She looked over his shoulder and found Hassan standing there with a grin.

"Sorry to interrupt bhai, but we are getting lateee, continue it when you get home" Hassan said looking at his wrist watch.
.
"It's not like what you are thinking Hassan" yn said and Hassan raised a brow at her.
.
"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, ynieee" Hassan winked at her and she blushed.
.
"Now shall we?" He asked forwarding his hand towards her and she putted gladly. Nodding his head riyaz followed them both out of the house.
.
"You should thank me yniee" Hassan whispered said in her ears.
.
"For what?" She raised her brow.
.
"I saved your make up doll" Hassan chuckled while yn blushed hitting his arms.
.
"Shut up!"
.
"Vo to bhai karenge party se ane ke baad"  Hassan teased her and she glared him hard. It was really difficult for her to control the blush and that wide smile.
.
Hassan enjoyed teasing her while riyaz who was behind them was unaware and staring them like a dumb head. They informed shabnam aunty and left the house.
.
________________________________
.
Riyaz stopped the car in front of a really beautiful and big bunglow. Hassan and ynie got down while riyaz parked the car. They waited for him at the entrance. Soon riyaz came and the trio entered the bunglow.
.
Yn and Hassan were awe struck seeing the beautiful decoration. The bunglow was really stunning from in and out and the decoration were like cherry on top.
.
They found Jameel and gave him the present they bought. Jameel was really happy seeing yn and Hassan there. He asked them enjoy on their own for a while. There was still some time left before the cake cutting. Riyaz found his friend so he went to them along with yn and Hassan.
.
"Hiii big bross" yn and Hassan grinned at the three boys dressed up in formals looking handsome in their own way. The three boys greeted them back with hugs and kisses. They all got busy with their gossips and also teases the cute couple in between their talks.
.
Tbc 💓