Part-91

"don't call me sir, just call me Bhai" riyaz said.
.
"Oh..ohk b..bhai" Yasmine nodded.
.
"Vahan kyu khadi ho, idhar aao baitho" yn said and gestured Yasmine to sit beside her.
.
"Jii" Yasmine took baby steps and then settle herself beside yn on a distance.
.
"So Yasmine, apne baare mein batao kuch" yn said and looked at her as if she is going to tell something so much interesting.
.
"..um..." Yasmine bite her lips thinking what to tell them about her not so heaven life.
.
"Yasmine?" Yn shook her when Yasmine lost her hearing senses and got trapped in her own thoughts.
.
"A..aa..han" she blinked several times and then sighed.
.
"Mere baare mein batane ke liye zyada kuch nahi hai.mm" her eyes got a distant look.
.
"Mai akeli hun, jab 6 months ki thi tab hi mummy papa ki death ho gayi, bua ne bachpan se pala hai then unki shaadi ho gayi to choti chachu aur unki family ke saath rehne lagi." Yasmine said emotionlessly.
.
"Ohh..okk.." yn didn't knew what to say seeing the Yasmine's face. She was again lost in her thoughts.
.
"Babyyyy" riyaz whined beside yn breaking yasmine's trance.
.
yn looked at him with a raised brow.
.
"Aapko kya hua?" Yn asked.
.
"Bhukh lagi hai" riyaz pouted sadly batting his eye lashes.
.
"Bhai..." Hassan call him.
.
The trio look at Hassan and saw him controlling his laugh.
.
"Mat karein bohot  funny lag rahe haii" Hassan laughed.
.
Riyaz glared at him.
.
"Yaawrr dekhoo na iseee" riyaz again whined complaining to yn like a child.
.
Hassan was still giggling making riyaz pout this time in anger which made Hassan laugh again.
.
"Yniee look at his cheekss, they are so red like monkey's bum" Hassan said and laughed.
.
"What the..." riyaz's mouth hung open.
.
This time yn also laughed.
.
Yasmine looked at them in amusement. She was neither laughing nor smiling just trying to digest what she is seeing. Two grown up ass man's fighting and complaining to yn like a child. She has never witnessed such a sight.
.
She has always seen men with big egos, composing their personalities, keeping straight face and showing their powers on women's, kids and weaklings, it was a rare sight for her to see riyaz and Hassan  being so childish and carefree.
.
Riyaz stood up to beat Hassan and Hassan has already sensed that so he was already off the couch and running. Riyaz chased him while both of them banter.
.
"Ya allahh, kya hoga In dono ka" yn shook her head.
.
She turned to Yasmine.
.
"Yasmine" yn called.
.
"Jii?" Yasmine looked at her with her innocent caramel eyes.
.
"Ah...is there any grocery to make food?" Yn asked.
.
"Yes, he filled everything the other day" Yasmine said.
.
"Okk okk, can you show me the kitchen please?" Yn asked.
.
"Jii, chaliye" Yasmine stood up and yn followed suit.
.
Yasmine showed yn the kitchen and tell her where all the important things were. The kitchen was neither too big nor too small, just beautiful and perfect for a small family.
.
Yn checked the grocery first and decided to make sambhar dosa and chocolate chips cake.
.
"You like dosa?" She asked Yasmine.
.
"Uh-huh!" Yasmine nodded.
.
"Great!" Yn exclaimed with a smile.
.
She started her preparation with Yasmine helping her and assisting her time to time.
.
Tbc💗

The kitchen-