Part-70

Riza's P.o.v•

I was driving with full focus until my phone rang, i touched my ear but shit I've not put on the air pods today. I took the phone from it's place and saw the I'd.

It's my secretary, i picked the call up and put it on speaker while driving with one hand.

"Morning Miss afreen" he greeted me.

"Hm, what is it?" I asked. Trying to focus on the road.

"Miss afreen, the dealers from suliaman enterprises has given us a surprise visit, they are asking you to come soon" he told me and i looked at my phone then at the road.

Wtf those cheapster wants. I held the steering wheel tightly and my jaw clenched at their mention.

"I'm on my way, took them to the VIP room" i said with gritted teeths.

"Ok Miss, got it!" He hung up the call with that.

I was looking at my phone until i realised I'm driving, i throwed it on the passenger seat and looked in front. A black car in full speed was coming in my direction only, i turned the wheel opposite side and luckily both of us passed each other without a scratch.

I put the breaks and let out a frustrated sigh. I ruffled my hair and hold them for few second before resting my back on the seat and closing my eyes. My breathes were uneven by now.

Just because of those fucker, i was about to get in to an accident. I'll surely treat them more better than last time. Seems like they haven't gotten in their mind about what i said.

I punched the wheel in centre and the horn voice echoed loudly. Suddenly a knock on my window bring me out of my reverie of killing those fuckers. I rolled it down and there stood a man wearing a black sports jacket which reveals almost half of his chest, he paired it up with a black ripped jeans. His hears all messy while his eyes are red and swollen.

Hm, seems like he drank too much last night. He looked me from top to toe and muttered something under his breathe. I raised my brow up.

"Yes? Do you want something?" I asked clearing my throat breaking his trance.

"If you don't know how to drive a car then why the fuck don't you get a driver or something?" He said glaring me.

"Excuse me, i very well know how to drive, it's you who's driving after drinking and in full speed!" I snapped at him as i opened the door and got out of the car.

"Look boy , if you have any loss then tell me I'll give you the money, i don't have time to sit here and quarrel with you!" I took my purse out, ready to pay the amount he ask for.

"Who do you think you're ? Huh? The queen? " He asked with a raised brow, taking a step ahead.

"Yes I'm the queen!" I held my head high, proudly crossing my arms on my chest.

"Now if you don't have anything to say then get the fuck out of here, I'm not free for a jerk like you!" I opened the door and was about to get in.

"Ohh hello, what do you mean by free for a jerk like me?" he held my hand and i snapped my eyes at him angrily.

How dare he touch me.

"Leave my hand" i said with gritted teeth, trying to control the anger.

"Who are you showing this attitude to? You're the one at fault in the first place, why were you talking on phone while driving? we could have died because of your carelessness, ok??" He said but i ignored it.

"I said LEAVE. MY. HAND" i growled at him with red eyes.

He took a step back getting scared, he put his hand up in surrender and i point my finger at him.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me and I'm not sorry, i don't care if you live or die! Just get Outta here before i do something to you" i yelled at him and opened the car door. I got in and closed the window. I glared at him again and drove off towards the office.

Fuckers I'm coming and unfortunately you guys are the prey today. I held the wheel in a tight grip as i drove with all the attention on the road while the anger bubbling inside me raised even more because of that jerk.

Tbc💓