Part-93

Hassan's P.o.v•

I hide in this room and saved myself from bhai. Thank God he didn't came upstair in search of me else he would surely have beaten me. My naughtiness is increasing day by day but I can't help. I love teasing him.
.
*Chuckles*
.
After secs of laying there I sighed deeply, my body relaxed on the soft mattress and that's when my mind registers my surrounding. I'm not in some room infact I'm in Yasmine's room! Godd!!! My eyes widen.
.
"How could I end up here?" I said sitting on bed.
.
No no, I've to leave, I should go from here. She will surely think I'm a creep or something if she saw me here.
.
My chain of thoughts broke when the door to my left opened and a figure walked in. Steam seeping out behind them from the bathroom. It was Yasmine wrapped in a baby blue towel which reached till her mid thigh.
.
Water droplets were sliding on her bare milky shoulders, arms and chest. Her honey-brown curly wet tendrils were sticking to her face and neck framing them and making her look utterly gorgeous and don't wanna mention but hott.
.
My eyes travelled from her soft and long neck to her firmly defined collarbone and then slightly move down to the lightly peeking valley of her breast.
.
Wtf! Hassannnnn you perverttt!
.
"Ahhhh" the little scream of her made me look up at her face.
.
She was trying to cover her self with her hands while i realise I'm still sitting on her bed and checking her out shamelessly.
.
My eyes widen and my cheeks heated up. My heart started slamming against my chest while I felt some tingling feeling in my stomach.
.
Ohh myyy godd no no no!! I shouldn't stare at her like thattt.
.
"I..i..I'm sor..sorrryy..i..I'm reallyy sorryy" i stuttered as I closed my eyes and hide my face with my hand.
.
"Wtf you're doing here?" She asked.
.
"I..I'm..I'm sorry, I reallyy am, I was running and then i..idk how I came here...and when I noticed it's your room, I was about to go but then you came" I tried to explain in gibbering language.
.
"G..get out" she cutted my ranting off.
.
"What??" I asked dumbly.
.
"Get out!" She yelled and her loud voice knocked my senses awake.
.
"Ah..ye..yeah yeah" i stood up from the bed and was walking with closed eyes. My hands spread out in front of me to make me aware if i'm gonna bumped in something.
.
Suddenly my leg stuck in the rug and I was about to fall on my face.
.
"Ahhh" a small scream escaped my lips in fear.
.
"Dekh keee" she yelled and I felt a pair of hands saved me from kissing the floor.
.
"Th..thank you" i mumbled holding her hands while unknowingly my eyes opened and then widen as i took her in.
.
Her towel is now loosely almost baring half of her upper part, stuck between her and my arm as she has wrapped her arms around my body from side. The feel of her breats on my arm awakened some unknown feeling in the pit of my stomach while Both of our cheeks turned the dark shade of pink.
.
"Close your damn eyes!" She gritted out trying to get a hold of her towel.
.
"Ohh..ye..yeah yeah" I closed my eyes again feeling utterly embarassed, stupid, asshole and what not.
.
I again started walking but this time taking every step carefully yet I bumped in the wall, my house hitted too hard and i whimpered in pain letting out curses.
.
"Wait, hold on, I'll get you to the door" she said behind me and then few secs later i felt her taking my large hands in her soft ,delicate ,small ones.
.
She lead me to the door and when I was finallyy out of the door I opened my eyes and started taking deep breathes. I run down a down hand on my face
.
"What the fuck was that??? " I held my hairs in a tight grip.
.
It was too embarassinggggg!!! How am I gonna show my face to her again???😭
.
Goshh I already am not able to get her image out of my mind and now I've seen her in the towel, fuck me mannn!!!
.
I went to the other room's washroom and splashed some water on my face. My cheeks still red, my hair 's a mess, my breathing's uneven and my heart beating against the rib cage.
.
Tbc💓