Part-16

"Riyaz, what are you doing here?" He asked raising his brows.

"Nothing dad, just came to fetch some water" i smiled at him and he made an ohh face.

"Maamu, you need something?" She asked handing dad a glass of water.

"No princess, you were not there in hall so just came to see my pretty daughter" dad smiled at her ruffling her hair.

"Awiee" she hugged dad and he smiled widely.

I too smiled at their bond, dad love her so much, he can't see a single tear in her eyes, he can cross any limit, when I say any means ANY, he won't see who the opponent is, he will always see where's her happiness is and that's it, no room for argument.

"I'm going to get fresh now, where's your mom riyaz?" He asked me after he broke the hug and kissed her head.

"Probably in room dad" i said and he nodded.

Yn took the empty glass from him and he went out, she took the tray and eyed me to go out, I huffed a breathe and walked out , there was Hassan, mansha and dii in the hall.

Dii waa sitting tiredly listening to Hassan's nonsense while mansha was making faces at him, i settled myself on the dining table while noticing mansha looking at me, my whole attention went to MY  GIRL , who came with the tray. She putted it infront of me before going to dii and giving her water.

"Ahhh, my doll's here, how was your day baby?" Dii asked embracing her and kissing her forehead.

"It was great dii, how was your day?" She sat beside dii.

"Tiring" dii let out a heavy sigh.

She whispered something in her ear making dii's eyes go widen and pat her head proudly.

"That's like my girl" dii said proudly and she smiled.

This time Hassan whispered something in dii's ear and she gave a naughty smile to her, while her cheeks flushed.

"Oyeeee" i called her being bored, i didn't even touched the plate.

"Hanji?" She asked walking up to me.

"Sit here" i ordered and she did.

"Apne khaya kyu nahi? Acha nahi lag raha, kuch aur bana dun?" She asked seeing my plate.

I nodded my head in a no and took the spoon cutting a bite, i forward it to her mouth.

Yn's p.o.v•.

He forward a bite to me, while i stared him.

"What?" He asked raising his brow.

"I'm not hungry" i said pouting.

"Open your mouth" he glared me.

"No!!" I whined.

"Testing my patience, hm baby?" He asked and my mouth hung open at the word 'baby'

He chuckled putting the spoon in my mouth and i glared him, he tricked me. This Mann!! He eyes at something and looked in the direction, mansha was staring us, while her facial features says she is not liking this a little bit...but who cares?

"I've my own ways and you know that better, still always testing me, huh?" He said forwarding another bite taking my whole attention to himself.

"Please na, nahi khana!" I said with a cute pout and puppy eyes.

"You want punishment for that?" He asked raising his brow.

"I'll tell maami, you're troubling me"

"Maami ki chamchi" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Eat or don't talk to me!" He said smirking.

"Okk" i shrugged getting up while he stared me wide eyed.

"What?... You seriously don't care?" He asked shocked i wanted to laugh but i controlled myself

"I've my baby, Hassan, my dii, imu bhaiya, Yash bhaiya maami and maamu to talk" i said with a grin.

"Fine! Go and talk to them, and don't  make my dinner" He got up angrily, my eyes widen listening him saying no to dinner.

But i stayed silent and saw him murmuring, "unhi se baat karo, mera kya, hun hi kon mai, cousin hi to hun, cousin ko kon important deta hai... Koi parwah nahi karta is bache ki, huh, sahi hai."

God this man is so cuteee😭😂, the way he was murmuring angrily, ayeee, so adorableee.

"Alyyy sahab?" I called him softly .

"What?" He asked not looking in my direction.

"Someone's angry?" I asked trying to peek and take a look of his face.

"Who is angry?... No one's angry see" he gave me a tight lipped smile.

I couldn't control and giggled, i hold his hand made him sit on the chair, he kept looking at me with an angry face.

"Maaf kar dein baba, mazak kar rahi thi" i said holding my ear.

"Nahi jao tum apne baby ke pass" he turned away angrily.

"Sorryyy naa" i made puppy eyes

"Nhi nhi jaiye aap" his anger.😭😂

"Jaun mai?" I asked, he look at me for some secs and again looked away.

"Han jao"

"Ynieee" Hassan's voice came.

"Aa rahi hun bacha" i replied, my eyes still on my him.

I let out a loud breathe and turned to go away when I felt a hand stopping me.

"Sach mein ja rahi ho?" His voice spoke clearly drown in pure sadness.

Tbc