Part-112

Author's p.o.v•

After asking yn to give them water, shabnam went to her room and called her husband there. A min later he showed up at the doorstep of their bed room and found her sitting on bed. She held a photo in her hand as her fingers raked over it lovingly.
.
"Ahemm" liton cleared his throat as he made her realise his presence.
.
"Aa gaye aap" she looked up at him with a small smile.
.
"Jii begum, farmayein" he sat beside her and took the picture from her hand.
.
The picture was of their's kid's childhood. The 4 toddlers were sprawled on their father's back, who layed on the beach, with their brightest smiles possible. They both adored the picture in silence for a min or I should say the particular second kid of theirs. Their eyes teared up for her, Their second eldest daughter.
.
"I hope she is in peace." Shabnam muttered staring at her daughter's smily face as she wiped the lone tear rolling off of her cheeks.
.
"I hope too." Came liton's weak voice.
.
He kissed his daughter's face before pecking the other three chipmunks one by one.
.
"She would've been riyaz's age if she was here" said shabnam.
.
"Hm"
.
Shabnam hugged liton as she cried softly in his arms after finally losing herself in the memories of her daughter. He tighten his grip around her as he cradled her to his chest, murmuring soothing words in her ear and caressing her to calm her down. His eyes also teared up but he didn't cried, for the sake of his wife.
.
A few mins later when he felt her cries dying "Are you okay?" He asked his beloved wife after breaking the hug. She nodded at him. Still sniffing.
.
Liton kissed her head after cupping her cheeks and she stare at his face for a few sec. Her eyes gazing in his soft ones.
.
"Hum galat to nahi kar rahe na, ye baat un logon se chupa ke?" Asked shabnam to her husband. Guilt gripping her heart.
.
"Shayad han, aur shayad nahi?" Said liton, unsure to his own self.
.
"Hmm.." she hummed thinking deeply.
.
He wiped the tears on her cheeks and then kissed both of her cheeks along with her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his loving touch on her skin and wishes to stop the time so she could feel them a little longer. Opening them she found the greyish orbs looking at her with so much love.  Smile adorned her pink lips as she moved foreward and kissed him. He was taken aback by her such sudden move but smiled afterwards.
.
"Chaliye khane ka time ho raha, mai khana lagati hun" she said getting up. He nodded at her but held her wrist when she was about to leave from there. He pulled her closer and hugged her by her waist.
.
"bs yuhi muskurati raha kariye na, hume aur humare Dil se apki in pyari aankhon mein ansu bardasht nahi hote." Liton whispered to her. A small smile grace her lips and a rosy hue covered her cheeks.
.
"Hm, chhodiye ab, khana lagana hai, bechari meri bachi akele kar rahi hogi Sara kaam" said shabnam breaking the hug and hurriedly moving out.
.
She saw yn there doing the work all alone as expected and hurriedly moved to help her, once done she asked her to call the other. She rechecked if everything was settled on the table or not and once done with that. She retreated to her room and called her husband for lunch. Who followed her out to the dining table.
.
They settled themselves their waiting for their children's to show up, yasha and imran were the first one, after 5 mins, riyaz,yn, Riza and Faisal too came down. They settled on their respective seats and served themselves up.
.
"Ye Hassan kahan hai?" Asked yn and shabnam at the same time seeing the youngster missing.
.
"Maa, usne kaha usko koi important kaam hai!" Said Riza.
.
"Important kaam?? Hassan ko??" Asked shabnam in confusion.
.
"Han dii, aisa konsa important kaam aa gaya, jo lunch Tak wait nahi kar saka vo?" Asked yn.
.
"Pata nahii" Riza shrugged. Faisal stared at her in disbelief knowing she's lying despite Hassan has told her the reason very clearly.

"So beta" liton spoke, capturing faisal's attention, he gave faisal a smile.
.
"Jii uncle?" Faisal asked smiling back at him.
.
"Shadi kab kar rahe ho ?" Liton ask making the poor boy choke on his first bite.
.
"Ohh araam see" said shabnam forwarding a glass of water. Riza made him drink while rubbing his back.
.
After cleaning down, he wiped his mouth with the hanky and looked at everyone.
.
"Sorryy...i..i just didn't saw that coming." He said, looking down embarassed.
.
"It's ok, beta, now tell us?" Said liton while munching on his food, calmly.
.
"Uncle.. abhi to koi plan nahi hai, but maybe ek do saal mein insha allah." Faisal replied. Scratching the nape of his neck.
.
"Acha acha"
.
"Jii"
.
"Beta, ye dal makhni dekho na khake, yn ne banayi, she makes the best dal makhni" said shabnam forwarding him the casserole of dal makhni and asking Riza to serve him with her eyes to which she obliged.
.
"Hann, Mr. Shaikh, humari behen bohot hi acha khana banati hai" said imran.
.
"Hm hmm, itna tasty ki aap ungliyan chat te reh Jayenge" came yash's voice.
.
"Jii zarur zarur, ye itni pyaari hai, inke haath ka khana to beshak (without a doubt) laziz (tasty) hi hoga" Faisal smiled cheekily, his dimples popped out. yn blushed slightly at his compliment.
.
"Uhmmmm... Laa jawab ( speechless)" he said licking his finger.
.
"Thank you" mumbled yn shyly.
.
"Yn jii, I so wish ki aap meri bhn hoti.. Kam se kam Roz itna tasty khana to miltaa" said Faisal pouting.
.
Everyone chuckled except riyaz. Who seems to be sulking in his seat seeing his lover's attention on another man who was complementing her culinary skill so effortlessly.
.
"Thank you" said yn, smiling widely.
.
"Oyee" riyaz mumbled in yn's ear. She turned her face to him and raised her brow at him finding nothing to say to her he just shook his head.
.
"Kuch nahi" he mumbled making her brows furrow but her attention again was captivated by Faisal. This made riyaz sulk and angry.
.
And like that their lunch went on with lots of talking and complimenting and praising the ladies culinary skills.
.
Tbc

Yes more confusion on the way. Hehee...

Don't worry everything will be cleared out, slowly, I swear.