Part 1 - Y/N Snape

Side POV.

Who is y/n Snape, what so special about her?

She's Snape's daughter, her mom died right after she was born. Her mom was a very magical witch and she was powerful. Blond, ocean blue eyes and a perfect body.

Y/n has grown up at Hogwarts. She learned her first spell when she was only 5 years old by taking professor Mcgonagall's wand.

And when she was only 7 she learned how to make a patrons.

She is a halfblood, perseltung (really strange), legemsi (read minds) and she was predicted the most powerful witch there would ever come in the Witch and wizard world.

When she was eleven she could every spell to NEWT-LEVEL. And she thought her favorite class would be defense against the dark arts.

Even as her dad as Severus Snape she thought she would be a very good Gryffindor and she believed that it would be the right place for her.

She always said to her dad, that she was a Gryffindor and he could't do anything about it. It could make a little smile cross his face.

Y/n Snape was also blond, but she had a strange glow of black in her hair, and every time she was mad or sad her hair looked like it was completely black. But it would still be blond.

Her eyes was also ocean blue, but they could be cold as ice and look like there was lightning.

She wasn't scared of talking back at people, but she would always say what she men't and if something wasn't fair she would say it as it was.

But she also had a dark side...she was completely lost, she could cry for hours and now one would see it. She had never bin in love and never had real friends.

When she was 9 was the last year she was on Hogwarts, because some people from fifth year where bullying her, without knowing that she was Snape's daughter, but when they found out they said they never would do it again.

But it had never bin the same. She was always Snape's daughter never Y/n.

So she was a little scared of going back to Hogwarts...
__________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the first story im making so i hope you guys like it.

Pls say if there's something wrong with it.

What do you think about Y/n?

Please vote this story ❤️