Part 6 - Flying Lesson

Y/n's POV

It was the next day, a Monday. I got out of bed and out in the common room and said good morning to Ron, Harry and Hermione. And we all was walking out of the common room but then we saw something at the the noticeboard.

"Flying lesson at 1 pm with the Slytherins" Ron sighed. "I love to fly but I hate the Slytherins"

"HEY!" I shouted.

"Sorry y/n, but I don't like the Slytherins too" Harry said.

I signed "It's okay but I'm grown up with a Slytherin as dad"

"Well it's only you there can complain" Hermione said.

"And I don't" I said and looked away.

The others started to laugh.

"Hey, it's not funny" I said laughing.

We walked down to the Great hall and sat us with the Gryffindor's table.

"How went the date?" Ron asked.

"Good" I smiled awardly

"So you to are a couple now?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, we're a couple now" I said and smiled.

I looked over at the Slytherin table, and saw Draco looking at us. He looked kinda mad.

When we were done eating we walked down to potion. Dad was insulted Harry again and I couldn't help but be mad. And every time dad said about Harry, Draco laugh harder and harder.

After potions we went over to the Great hall to eat and after over to flying class. Madam Hooch is our teacher in flying.

"Everyone, when I say now you all say "up" and your broom might come to you" madam Hooch said.

I'm normalt really good at flying. And I love everything about it.

"Now" Madam Hoogh said.

"Up" Everyone said.

My broom was flying right up in my hand at first try. Harry was too and so was Draco. Draco smirked at me and I tried not to blush.

"Harry, isn't it your first time to handle a broom?" I asked curious.

"Yeah, it is" he said and smiled.

I smiled back and felt really happy for him.

When everyone had got there broom, it was time to fly.

"I count to three, you fly okay?" Madam Hooch said "One...two...thr..."

Neville was beginning to fly up towards the castle.

"Mr Longbottom come back" Madam Hooch said "NOW!"

"Arhhhh..." Neville shouted.

I could hear Draco laugh. It made me furious. How could he just laugh?

Neville began to fall off his broom and he landed on ground, but he was hurt.

"I'll take him to the hospital wing and if some of you are flying on your broom your gonna be expelled" Madam Hoogh said.

Madam Hooch took Neville to the hospital wing and I felt so bad for him. I could help it but I really wanna cry. Harry looked at me as my hair looked more and more black.

"See what I found" Draco laughed "Longbottom have dropped something"

He was holding Neville's Memory ball.

"Give it to me Malfoy" Harry said.

I'm a legmsy so I can read minds and I could feel that Draco didn't like to be called "Malfoy" but he just wants to be called his first name.

"Then you'll have to catch it" Draco said and hopped on a broom.

Then Harry hopped on a broom and he was flying after Draco.

"Come down Harry your getting expelled" Hermione said.

Then Draco threw the ball and Harry was flying after it. I hold my hand op for my mouth. And then...Harry catched it.
He flied down as we cheered him.

But then professor McGonagall came out

"Potter I need to talk to you NOW!" Professor McGonagall said.

"But professor it was malf.." Ron started.

"I don't care" Professor McGonagall said.

Harry walked away with McGonagall. And I felt furious.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" I shouted as high as I could. I was furious.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Draco's POV

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" Y/n shouted. She sounded furious.

I didn't know what to say...I didn't think Harry would be expelled, I only did it to get y/n's attention. She's really cute and has a pure heart. But I thought she would think I was funny or cool or brave.

"Awww, is he your boyfriend since your so upset" I said in a baby voice.

I hope she's not gonna hate me for this.

"Yeah, he actually is" Y/n said.

I felt my heart drop and break to a million pieces. She's so beautiful and has the perfect personality...and she's Harry Potter's girlfriend.

I tried to sound as I sound normally.
"Since when?" I said and laughed.

"Since yesterday night, he took me on a date" She said "Why? Are you jealous?" She said and smirked.

"No. Why should I be in love...with you?" I said and laughed. I felt horrible for what I just said. I looked her in the eyes and I don't know why it just looks like she's would cry. Why am I like this?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's POV

"No. Why should I be in love...with you?" Draco said and laughed. I felt my heart break. And I walked away.

"I'M HAPPY THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME" I shouted as I walked away "IF YOU DID I WOULD KILL MYSELF" Some tear's began to run through my cheek and down on my chin.

The first thing I wanna do right now is taking to dad. I need him right now...I need him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
What will you say if someone you like said they never would like you?

Sorry for grammatical fails ❤️

Hope you enjoy the story.

Please vote this story ❤️