Part 9 - Quidditch

Y/n's POV

It's now November and the Quidditch match (Gryffindor Vs Slytherin) is today. Harry has gotten a Nimbus 2000, and he wouldn't eat breakfast.

"Come on Harry!" I said "you need to eat"

"I'm not hungry" he said and looked down at the table.

"Oh come on Harry" Ron said and Seamus gave Harry some sausages and ketchup.

"It's the seeker there has the hardest job" Seamus said "you need some food"

I looked over at the Slytherin table. And I saw Draco looking at me. We got eye contact in a second and he looked away. I was beginning to say 'hi' to draco every time I saw him. At first he ignored me but now he say 'hi' back.

"Let's get out and get you ready Harry" Hermione said.

"Yeah..." Harry said.

"Y/n will you find a place we can sit?" Ron asked when we walked out of the Great hall.

"Sorry but no" I answered.

"Why not?" Hermione asked.

"I'm gonna sit with dad under the match" I said.

"Well okay" Hermione said and walked the other way "see you"

"See ya" I said back and gave them a little smile "I have my fingers crossed for a win to Gryffindor" I shouted happily.

"Thank you, y/n" Harry shouted back and gave me a big smile.

I found dad and walked with him to some seats.

"I'm happy that you want to sit here y/n" dad said and smiled.

"Ofcourse" I said and smiled back at him.

The Quidditch match began and Gryffindor and Slytherin gave hands. They flew up and they began. I cheered at Gryffindor and dad cheered at Slytherin.

Gryffindor and Slytherin scored some goals and then Harry broom began to do something weird.

"Dad can you do something to make it stop" I wispered.

"I can try" he said and I saw that he tried to make it stop.

But then there his cloak was on fire and I used 'aquamenti' and the fire stoped.

"Thanks y/n" dad said.

"Always" I smiled.

Then Harry flew down and spit the golden snitch out.

"GRYFFINDOR WON" I screamed and Gryffindor cheered.

We was partying the hole night when Harry, Ron and Hermione came over to me.

"Y/n we have something to tell you" Hermione said.

"What?" I said and smiled.

"It's because it's was Snape there maked Harry's broom go weird" Ron said.

"No it wasn't" I said and looked them in the eyes.

"He tried to kill me" Harry said

"Kill you?" I said "nahh he saved you"

They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why was he then mumbled he something" Hermione said.

"Because he was making the jinx there saved you" I said angrily "if you don't trust me then fine, goodnight" I said and ran into my room and slammed the door.

I cried, how could they just think something like that. He saved Harry and That's what people get to save others?

I cried myself to sleep that night and I didn't want to get out of my room the next day. It was a Sunday and my room was filled up with sunlight. I walked out of my room and down to breakfast. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione and I got tear's in my eyes and I walked past them. I sat at the end of the table by myself.

Then Draco came. And stood beside me and looked at me.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I said and felt he was being sad because he don't like when people call him by his last name.

"I just wanted to ask you why you don't sit by your friends" he said.

I got tears in my eyes and looked away.

"You're okay?" He asked curious.

"No" I said with a shaking voice.

"Oh..." He said and looked at me "wanna do something together today?" He asked.

"Yeah...why not" I said and looked down at the table.

"See you at the lake at 12 am?" He asked.

"Yeah...see you" I answered.

I walked down to the lake at 12 am and I didn't see him. I waited and the clock began to be 12.15 am. Had he forgotn't me? A tear began to roll down my cheeks and I walked slowly up to the castle. But then I saw Draco come.

"I'm sorry I'm late" he said and looked me in the eyes "have you cried?" He asked curious.

"No...It's nothing" I said.

"Okay" he said suspicious.

We walked down to the lake and we began to talk. Just talk about everything. And then he said it...

"So y/n I began to like this girl and your a girl so do you know how to see if she likes me" he asked.

"If you only wanted to talk to me today because of your "crush" then I don't wanna help you" I said and looked away. I really like him and if he has I crush I wanna know who.

"Please y/n" he said and looked at me.

"Then you shall tell me who it is" I said and looked him in the eyes.

"Okay..." He said and I could hear his voice began to shake "It's... It's you" he said and looked me straight in the eyes.

It's was quite for a minute and I just looked him in the eyes.

"I also like you" I finally said.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yeah...I like you since we first met. So you really hurt me when you said you'll never like me" I said and looked down.

"Why did you then date Harry?" He asked.

"Because of you. I thought if you saw us together you would be jealous and begin to like me" I said.

"And it kinda did work" He said "wanna go on a date? You know...you like me I like you..."

"Yeah, ofcourse...and I don't just like you I...I love you." I said and smiled.

"I love you too...Tonight at 10pm in the astronomy tower?" he asked.

"Yeah, see ya" I said and walked away.

Omg...OMG a date with Draco Malfoy. And he said he LOVES me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If Draco Malfoy was a real person and he was at my age I would date him. Would you?

Sorry for grammatical fails.