Part 4 - At Potions

Y/n's POV

I woke up in my room, and I walked out I the common room. Harry and Ron was sitting in their chairs.

"Y/n I have a question for you" Harry said.

"What?" I was a little curious.

"I know this might sound dumb..." He sighed.

"It doesn't matter, just tell me" I said with a big smile.

"It's about your dad..."

"Yeah...?"

"To the sorting yesterday I got eye contact with your dad...and I don't think he likes me, because...he looked at me with disgust"

I began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"It's because our dad's was not...that good friends" I said. And he looked curious at me. "But that doesn't matter course I will be friends with you anyway" I said.

He smiled, and we walked down to breakfast. Hermione already sat at the table.

"Hi Hermione" I said

"Hey Y/n" she said with a smile.

I sat down side by side with Hermione. But Ron and Harry just walked past her.

"Why don't you two side with us?" I asked them.

"Ehm...We just sit over here" Ron said.

"Okay...?" I said curious.

We ate and walked to class.

"What class are we having right now?" I asked Hermione.

"Potions" Hermione said without looking up. "With the Slytherins"

"Okay"

"Oh...yeah I forgot that you should have your dad as teacher. Are you okay with that?" She asked curious.

"Yeah...but my dad don't like Gryffindor's... So I hope I can make him stop taking points from Gryffindor" I said with a little smile.

"Yeah, let's go" she said and laughed a bit.

We sat down at a table. Then dad came in.

"Oh yeah...our new celebrity. Harry Potter" dad said in a cold voice.

I could hear Draco laugh and I gave my dad a cold look. He avoided me. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are her to learn how to make potions and not how to make som swings whit your wand" He said and looked around.

He wasn't like he was normally. He was more...well I don't really know. And he has nothing on Harry, so why embarrass him?

"Potter" he said "what do I get if I mix powdered asphodel-root in a infusion of wormwood?"

"I don't know, professor" he said.

Hermione's hand was in the air.

"Well to be a celebrity is not everything" dad said with a mockingly smile. He totally ignored Hermione. I could feel that I was beginning to be angry. "Let's try again" dad said. "Where would you go to find a bezoar?"

Hermione's hand was flying in the air again.

"I don't know, professor" Harry said again.

I could see Malfoy was trying really hard not to laugh.

"You haven't opened a book, haven't you Potter?" He said "let's try a last time Potter" I was beginning to feel more than angry. "What's the difference between a Aconite, Wolfsbane and Monkshood?" He asked

"I don't know, but why don't you ask Hermione" Harry said, while he was rolling his eyes. And Hermione was trying not to hop of her chair.

"Sit down" he said to Hermione "Y/n can you tell them"

I signed "A powdered asphodel-root in a infusion of wormwood can be used to sleeping medicine, and it can be so strong that it being called the living deads drink. A bezoar is a stone taking from a goats stomach and it can rescue you from most poisons. A Aconite, Wolfsbane and Monkshood is different words for the same plant there can rescue you from vampire's" I said tired "But dad why didn't you take Hermione?"

"All y/n said about the things are right" he said and ignored my last question. "And 5 points from Gryffindor because of you Potter, and 10 points to Gryffindor because your right y/n"

"It's only because she's you daughter" Draco said so only close to him could hear it. Including me. I rolled my eyes, and smirked.

We made a simple potion in that lesson. After class I didn't leave but walked up to dad.

"Dad why are you like that? He's my friend and Hermione is my best friend"

"Y/n, I just asked him a question" he said with a smirk. "Why can't you just be friends with Draco?" He asked.

"Because of the way he is, he's arrogant and evil" I said irritated.

"You didn't look like someone who hates him when you looked at him at breakfast" he said with a smirk.

I blushed and looked away. "He's not good, I don't say that I can't be friends with him... Course he is bad news. Sorry..." I said and walked away.

I walked up to the Great hall and sat down by Hermione.

"Where have you bin?" She said.

"I talked to my dad" I said and looked down at the table.

She looked at me with understanding eyes.

Harry and Ron was talking about something there had been in the news. I only heard them say "Gringotts" and "Hagrid".

I hope that next class is going to be better...
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The first time I read Harry potter I didn't understand why Snape was so evil...is that only me?

Please vote this story ❤️