three

The Jackson's house was a basic family, a son, a daughter, a father

     The Jackson's house was a basic family, a son, a daughter, a father.. but no mother. That was the only thing that didn't make it basic-- but none of the Jackson's minded.

"Did you have a good day at school?" Dan, Carmen's father, asks. Carmen's stare says it all. "Did the boy bother you again?"

"Yes!" She drops her bag on the ground, Quinn snickers.

"Sounds like you just gotta punch him square in the fucking face" Quinn shrugs his shoulders, sipping his juice box. "Or, y'know.. I could do it for you"

"As much as I'd love that, a twenty year old would definitely get arrested for punching a thirteen year old in the face" Carmen laughs. Both the men freeze, staring at each other.

"Your letting a younger boy bully you? What's his name?" Dan crosses his arms, he could never look scary, he was a nice man. So when he was angry, everyone knew to watch out.

"Al--" she pauses, questioning if she should really tell them. Yeah, she hates him. "Alexis"

"Oh my god, he sounds like a child" Quinn jokes, trying to make his sister feel better, it was helping.

"I know" Carmen groans, dropping down in the chair next to him, placing a hand over her eyes and leaning her head over the back of the chair. "He's the worst, I didn't even do anything to him!"

"Are you sure?" Dan questions, both his kids look at him. "I'm just making sure, so I know this isn't your fault" He raises his hands to his chest.

"Mm.. no. Nothing, the second day he tripped me, it was most definitely on purpose! Then day three, he dropped my open pencil case onto the floor-- yeah, I did nothing! I swear!" She places a hand on her heart.

As they all create a plan to get Alex back, a boy plays on the computer next door, his mind stuck on the fact that Carmen, the new girl, lived next door.

"¡Alexis! ¡Pon la mesa por favor!" "Alexis! Set the table please!" His mother shouts from the kitchen.

"¡lo haré!" "I will!" Alex shouts back, he shuts the computer off, silently bidding farewell to toontown and walking to the table.

In the neighboring house the kitchen table was being slapped by a pair of hands.

"I don't know--? He.. he looks stupid!" Carmen describes Alex after being asked what he looks like by her brother.

Quinn laughs. "He looks stupid.. that'll surely help, CJ I bet half the boys at that school look fucking stupid" He rolls his eyes.

"Does he go to church?"

Carmen turns her head to her father. "What? Why is that important?" She asks him.

"Because, we're going to church on sunday and you could point him out there. Also if his family is strictly religious he'll apologize for his sins, bullying my daughter is definitely a sin" Dan nods, walking over to the fridge.