six

"You are stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid" Quinn speaks over the phone, Carmen rolls her eyes, trapping her phone between her shoulder and ear as she pulls her jacket on

"I'm not stupid! Even you said that he might've changed, so why are you calling me stupid now?" She huffs, grabbing her phone and walking to the kitchen. "He saved Mia and I'm thanking him"

"What if he's a psychopath?! He wants you to go to a secluded park so he can murder you an your children" Quinn argues. "Maybe I was wrong!"

"I'll be fine" Carmen unlocks the drawer in front of her with a key, she sets the key down and takes the pocket knife out, sliding it into her pocket. "Weapons, I've got them"

Quinn sighs. "Fine, you win. Just be safe, and if you aren't home and answering my phone call at.. three pm sharp! Then I'm calling the cops! And we're gonna have a whole search party!" He warns her.

She checks the time, eleven thirty seven, she told Alex to meet her at the park at twelve. "Yeah got it, I've gotta go. Bye! Bye, bye!" She yells into the phone.

"No! No, goodbye! Goodbyeee!" He shouts back, she hangs up on him.

Carmen slides her phone into her jacket pocket, locking the drawer back up and then hiding the key before walking out into the living room, staring at Axel. She was worried he'd never walk, Mia started walking right away.

"Mia, are you ready?" Carmen shouts, not to loud, because then she'd get noise complaints.

"Yeah!" Mia yells, she runs out of her room, dressed, but she had a drawing in her hands.

"What is that?" Carmen looks down at her. She walks over to Axel and picks him up, he was already dressed and ready.

"I made a drawing for Alex see?" Mia flips the paper around to show two stick figures, her and Alex. "And that's the cart" she points at the gray square next to her stick figure. "And Alex is grabbing me before I fall, that's why he looks scared and I look happy" she explains the drawing to her mother.

Carmen stares at the drawing for a moment, her daughter is thanking the same man that ruined her life, well, he didn't ruin it but he sure did make her cry.

"I love it-- Mia can you hold Axel for me?" Carmen crouches down to Mia's height, Axel in her hands. "I'll take the drawing" they switch, Carmen grabs the stroller leaning on the wall next to the door, she opens it and sets Mia's drawing on the kitchen counter, taking Axel once again and setting him down in the stroller. "There you go" She grabs the drawing and passes it back to Mia.

They were ready.

However, Alex was not.

"Shit! Shit! What do I wear?" He shouts at Karl, who was on a discord call with him.

Karl laughs. "What are you getting dressed for?" He asks, leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah! What're you doing Big Q?" Tubbo's voice scares the both of them.