seven

"I can't believe you!" Ronnie huffs, crossing her arms

     "I can't believe you!" Ronnie huffs, crossing her arms. "We make one promise--!"

"I know!" Carmen sighs loudly, leaning back into the couch, making sure not to spill her wine.

Whenever Carmen, Ronnie, Victor, Quinn, and Ollie were free, and the kids were asleep, they'd have a wine night. Tonight was one of those nights, and tonight's discussion: Alex the asshole.

"At least you survived" Quinn rolls his eyes. "I'm sorry I got that shit into your dumb head, but we leave him behind!"

"Ugh!" Ollie groans, the three of them turn to him. "I just wanna know who Alexis is!"

"Well, he told me to call him Alex now.. so I guess now I'm calling him Alex..?" Carmen shrugs, sipping her wine. "It's been a week and a half since the park, almost everyday he texts me good morning, and almost every time I reply back! Because I'm not mean. But then he makes conversation" she shakes her head. The others 'ooo'.

"Wait-- wait.. catch me up please, I was doing college work" Victor asks, he was on a phone call, Ronnie's phone was being used since she had the most battery.

"Alexis is a guy that used to bully Carmen when she lived in Mexico for a short period of time, and just two weeks ago they met again and Carmen thinks he's changed but we're all telling her she's wrong" Quinn gives him a short explanation.

"I don't even know the guy" Ollie tells Victor, raising his hands up and shaking his head.

"Okay.." Victor starts. "And if he was just a kid back then, when he bullied you.. his brain wouldn't be fully developed right? So, if he's nice to you now and has apologized then you would believe him correct?" He questions.

Carmen nods. "Exactly! That's what I'm saying" she scoffs. "See? Victor is a teacher, I'm right" she sips her wine.

"Almost" Victor corrects her. "And since I'm not there don't don't think you can replace me!" He pouts.

"For Alex? No" Carmen rolls her eyes.

"Fine.." Ronnie sighs. "I guess Vic is right, I'll give him a chance"

"I'll give him a chance if he let's me slap him across the face" Quinn crosses his arms, leaning back into the couch.

"I.. I'll give him a chance!" Ollie chuckles, raising his glass, Carmen leans over and they clink their glasses before leaning back in their seats.

A knock on the door scares all of them. "Who the fuck is that?" Carmen looks up at the clock on the wall. "It's one A.M"

"Stay" Quinn stops her before she can stand up. "I'll get it" he walks over to the door, peaking in the peephole before opening the door. "Who are you?" He asks the person at the door, after the person answers, Quinn quickly slams the door shut. "No one important!" He walks back to the group.