Chapter3 Letting the man you love free

Mark woke up and his brows frown when he realized his not on his own room.

Hey!" Good morning love..
He turn to the door and saw her beautiful smile she's smiling to him.
I know your tired and have hangover. She walked to him and kiss him on the lips. I made your favorite pasta let's go have breakfast your clothes also prepared I ask Randy to bring it to you.

Sorry, I drunk too much, last night.
That's fine.

He got up and go inside the bathroom and took a bath.

Downstairs Fannie already posted the breakfast in two in her Instagram and caption it "for my beloved "many people commented on it. And she's happy for those comment.

Kim also saw it. And she was in pain in the past six years Mark didn't eat dinner with  her at home not even once she tried to cook breakfast lunch and dinner for him it always gets cold because he never come home.

And now someone making breakfast for him and his so happy the difference between her and Fannie is slapping her face. She log out her instagram and close her computer went she decided to went the  bathroom and let her tears fall.

Did you see what Miss Fannie posted she's having breakfast with the boss.Its not impossible because the boss is in love with her and care for her since they were young it's that the shameless woman whoa ruins their relationship that leads Miss Fannie went abroad and cause of  boss accident.

Kim, stayed inside the bathroom while she's hearing a harsh curse from the other employees. She let her tears pour down her cheeks.

After making sure no one on the toilet
she went out after fixing herself and setback to finish her work early she felt the pain in her chest she started to feel ache again.

Kim, are you going home?" Let's go! I will send you home. Hayden come to great her.

Hyd, thanks but, it's fine I will take a bus.

I will take no for an answer. He took her hand and lead her out of the Sanders group with the watchful eyes of other employees.

Mark saw the scene inside the car and his eyes turn cold. How shameless and now she's hooking up with other man. He gritted his teeth in anger.

Are you okay Mark. Fannies sweet voice interrupt his thoughts.

Yeah. I'm fine.

Fannies eyes dim when she saw that woman who got out is Kimberly and she notice how Mark reacted to see them.

Mark is not that woman is Kimberly your wife is she dating someone else?"it seems they're happy together.

What's Kimberly relationship with that guy?"

Mark didn't answer her and start the ignition.

When Kim got out the car and ready to inter the house. She felt surprised.
Did you enjoy hooking up outside it seems you spend too much time hooking up a mocking voice of mark  been heard in the house. The last time I seen you  your with other man how many man did you spend on bed?" His eyes is full of mocking. And I don't know what part is still clean in you.

Kimberly eye's went teary and her hands get tremble. She walked fast to him and slapped him on the face.

Pak!

Did you slap me!" He got rage how dare you slapped me?!"  He come to her and pinch her face so hard. You don't have any right to slap me.!

Kimberly Stone your just nothing but a shameless woman who used to trick me. Then he pushed her on the side.
Kim, felt her bone crack tears welled up on her eyes. She look at him in the face controlling her tears I, I know you look at me like a bitch a whore and a shameless bitch but Mark I also need to be respected she looked at him in pain written on her eyes.

I know you don't love me, please give me even a little respect. I know it's my fault because I asked grandpa to  let me marry you. In the past six years,she purse her lips.

I also felt how cold you are. I didn't touch or warm your heart  because  you didn't let me. Mark, tell me, do you even love me, even a little?  I am also a human I am hurting, I am wishing to be loved too, And I couldn't have that because you make me feel I don't deserve it. I'm tired trying to winning your heart.I,she cried I really,really tired but I still keep on stay because I really love you, while I'm still keeping you on my side l also hurting you maybe I am selfish because, I didn't consider your feelings it's been too long I'm sorry for keeping you that long , for taking away your happiness please, take care of yourself in the future.

I'm setting you free and giving you up she tried to plaster her smile, so I decided to divorce you,she look at his eyes let's get divorce mark and I'm wishing you your happiness because you deserve it. Then she walked up the stairs heading  to her room.

Mark felt for the first to look at the woman whom he married for six years and those eyes who's in pain and he notice she's thinner than before.

He wanted to say something but he held his tongue and walked out the house.

Kim saw how he drove the car away she stood behind the curtain and let her tears fall. Be happy, she murmur it's fine that between two of us I am the one who is hurting because it's my fault. She lean the wall and continues to cry maybe weren't not meant to be each other.

From today's onward I'm not going to force you to look at me and love me because. I'm not going to keep you anymore. I will go far away from you.

I know you'll be happy without seeing me again just be happy and live will like you used to be she kissed the frame she was holding in her chest.
With trembling hands she tried to get up and fix her things that she bought when she come here she have a few things on her closet then a sour smile appear on her lips.

She prepared the documents and laugauge under the bed.