18 Finally meet Again

When Kimberly open her eyes. She suddenly felt scared seeing she's laying alone on the bed. She got nervous and she started to feel panic she dialed Joseph number with her trembling voice his not in the room Joseph I.. I can't go.. go out ask the doctor I'm afraid they will..
Kim.. breath.. don't worry it's impossible they won't tell you if they wants to transfer him to another room.
Mom.. where's daddy? Marcus also got worried. He look around and found out Sabrina is not on the bed.
Mom.., where's daddy his voice started to choke too. Sab is not here.
Suddenly the door open and the two house keeping inter the room started to took out the beds cover she tried to ask the nurse but she don't have idea too.
She tried to call Joseph again but his phone is still busy.
She looks around open the bathroom door and find them in every corner.
Joseph daddy and I going back to the room now will call you later tell Aunt Sam I miss her. She wave her bye to him.
Okay. Then he ended the phone.
Both Kimberly and Marcus eyes swollen from cry.
Mommy!" Sabrina scream stopped seeing both her mum and brother have their red eyes.
Mommy, sab.who take daddy out? Did you see the doctor who take him away?" Marcus runs to his sister to asked.
Sabrina turns tounge tied daddy is out..before he could finish both his mom and brother hurriedly rushing out. But they both plank down on the floor.
Mark put down the plastic container he bought to help them up.
Kimberly eyes started to welled up again even Marcus.
Mark lost for words seeing the mother and son duo started to sob.
Mommy, Marky, sorry. Daddy and I went out to have breakfast I asked him to bought me food and he said he will also bought for both of you, Sabrina look down on the floor she's worried that it was her fault that both her mom and brother is sad because of her.
Mark walked to her and hug her. Sorry, I'm hungry I asked sab to accompany me to have breakfast. He wipe away her tears he smiled when he notice that her two slender arms incircled in his waist. Don't cry you will look ugly when you keep on crying like that.
Kimberly look up to him and stared at him.
He lean to kiss her lips. "Morning"
W-when did you wake up? She asked still sobbing.
This morning he walked to Marcus level and crounched down he pinch his red nose and scope him up to his arms. You said your a man. A real man won't cry because his the pillar to his queens. You should always remember that wipe your tears and bogger.
Sabrina and Kimberly started to laugh and cry.
Marcus just only lean on his shoulder sobbing he rub his back while also him got tears on his eyes.Sabrina and kimberly come to him and envelope in his arms both sobbing.
Mommy, daddy said he will take us home. He wants to go back Joseph said grandpa wants him to go back in swetzerland tomorrow with Aunt Sam.
Kimberly look up to him again and said I have still work and I need to one month before I could finalize to transfer my works with my new assignment to another doctor who will replace me.
Mark take them to the bed it's okay, I will go back first while you still processing your resignation later I will fly back and four until your will get ready and the kids let wait for their class ends they only need two months.
Arthur called me that all get suspected about my disappearance I need to clear the office.Those people who have interest and those who wants me dead.
Okay, Kimberly agreed in his decision.