Chapter7 Not to hold the Promise anymore

Mark seen Kimberly come at school,but it's like she doesn't see him she's been silent and quite.

He knows from vera that she prepared dinner the other night. but he didn't come home because he was with fannie when he woke up he saw his clothes been prepared even his water bath is already prepared and it's make him puzzled and doubtful because she's different from kim he known.
If there was a chance she always keep on pestering him even in school in front of everyone she's always making fannie humiliated. And today, she's been different what ever he did to her she's been silent and she went gone.

He frown his brows.What happened to that thick skin Kimberly.

She was going out to reach her car when she got a call from the hospital and Doctor Santos been summoned her to comeback at the hospital.

Doc? She said what's the result she asked.

Kim,You have an stage three lung cancer we also discover that you have an heart failure we need to find a suitable donor for your transplant before we proceed for your treatment abroad. You need to tell your family your condition this is not a joke this is a serious matter.

Her body went cold it's like she thrown into a deep abyss that she don't know if she got a chance to skip.

I know, she answered.

Then she asked for the pill that she need to take for her cancer cells not to spread up. She went out the office and walked out with her heavy heart. She held her tears back.

Joseph saw Kimberly got out his Uncle office and he was trying to call her but she's like she never heard him he is worried why she's not herself he went in. Uncle the woman come out in your office what is her diagnosis?" I've seen her walking out with heavy steps she's like she's not in herself.

That's Kimberly, l pitied that kid her mom and Dad broke up while her mother is depended on her now she's having a lung cancer and heart failure. I'm trying my best to help her.

Because she's very young to suffered those painful pain.

Joseph went silent. She... she's what??!
she have cancer a Lung cancer stage three lung cancer.

Are you saying she's dying?

Yes? His uncle frown and look at him with puzzled eyes.

By the way why are you here?"

I wanted to tell that you I decide to proceed to finish my medicine. I need three years to finish it and I wanted to continue it abroad I want to asked you a favor to be under with this woman case.

She's my schoolmate in University Uncle and she's close with me and also my friend.

Only a friend this is the first fime.I've seen you worried for a woman. Tell me, Joseph do you like this girl?"

He looked away she's my friend and I care for her as her friend.

Don't worry, I will do my best to help her.

Joseph rush out and tried to chase her but he never seen her car.

Kim drove her car around the city she wanted to let out her pain there's no one in her side to share how much pain she's bearing right now.

She stopped at the seaside. The sun is already setting down and it's like the ocean is she and the sun is Mark no matter what she do she could not reach him. She let out a sigh then smiled now she's ready to let him go,
because she can't guarantee she will leave longer to be with him she wanted him to be happy even she is not that woman at least with the woman he loved.

The woman who he wish to be with the woman who he love deeply and wanted to have his future kids with her.
She took out the rings this time I'm going to leave without looking back holding the promise that there will be future with you and me.
I'm giving you back to the real owner soon.
She took off the ring Mark Lucas Sanders! I hope I never meet you! I hope we never meet again because you just only did is hurt me! I hope I didn't love you... Then she throws the ring she didn't mind where it goes.

She crunched down on the sand and cried pouring out the pain the heartache she been keeping for a longtime she wanted to scape and run away from the pain that keeping her hurting like hell.
I'm letting you go for real she said. Then look at the long sea while biting her own lips.