Chapter 22 Running Away

All his staff afraid to approach him and asked him they're afraid he will go mad again. He sleep in his office and the next day.
Kimberly notice the black circle under Samantha's eyes.
What's wrong she asked. Ahm, my vacation is done our supervisor needs me to go back. Even I wanted to stay I can't its and emergency.
Did  Joseph know?"
No, I will meeting him today, she smiled she don't want kim to worry her.
Good. I know he will be happy for the goodnews.
Samantha felt nervous she don't know how he will react.its been three days since he never come home.
I- I have something to tell you? She said.
I also have to tell you, He said while look serious there's no emotion in his eyes. I realize  while days passed I'm so tired and drain. And I want you also to have your own freedom like me because I felt so sick.
W-what are you tryin to say, Samantha's eyes started to get moist she doesn't like what his saying it's like he wants to end up their relationship.
Sam, I want to have space to have freedom and time to think.
J-Joseph tell me, you're breaking up with me? She keep on staring him and her eyes started to get hurt and her hurt started to ache too.
When Joseph heard it his hurt too, but this is the right thing for them. Yes, Sam I'm breaking up with you.
Samantha's worlds started to cracked down she held up her tears even her legs and arms started to trembled she need to be strong.
That's also what I'm going to tell you, I'm also need space because I'm getting board  Joseph Ivan let's break up. Then she took off her engagement ring and put it in his hand. Take care of yourself then she walked away. She waited a cab then she told him to drop by to the nearby street with many people. After getting out the car she called Tristan.
I... She cried. Need you... Then she sob she held her phone to her chest and cry harder.
Sam... Tristan hugged her and let her cry.
H-He l- left me, he doesn't love me.. he doesn't love me...
Shhh... It's okay, okay, I'm here we should go back.
Yeah. You were right I need to go back. Then she wipe her tears and tried to smile even it's look like a cry.
Joseph drown himself in alcoholic drinks and didn't mind himself or what he looks like.
Where is he?! The guard is trying to stop her. But she didn't mind and push them  where's that shit is!"
Joseph Ivan!"
Baby, his drunk..
Mark is right his literally drunk kim..
No! I don't care if his dead on drinking I want to see that idiot!"
Oh, k-kimmy, he tried to walked even his stumbling.
Kimberly nose flared up in anger she walked fast and slap him on the face.
Pak!"
Everyone gasps. Kim,Mark held her arms to stopped her.
Let go of me Mark! This man need a slap to wake him up! What did you do Joseph?!" Why did you hurt her, kimberly also in tears now. She's frustrated. She thought everything is okay when sam told her she's gonna fix it  but she got worried when Sam told her she's leaving for good.
Where done. He answered to her question.
Another slap.
Pak! You broke her?! Joseph Ivan do you know how hard it is for her! Do you know how risky it is for her for the baby?!" The baby is not stable and you broke her!" Tell me, do you want her to be dead!"
K- kim w-what d- did you say?"
Huh!" Did you care? I think it's a right decision you broke her  don't worry I will ask Doctor Black to check her. Then she walked to the the door ready to leave.
Kimberly Stone stop right there?!" He shouted in anger. I'm asking you what did you say?" Now his in fear when he look at Kimberly's red eyes.
She's pregnant Joseph, and she's too excited to tell you she wanted to tell the good news. She's ready to say sorry to you because you misunderstood her for being cold because of her pregnancy. 0She's eight weeks pregnant and the baby is not stable there's a big chance she will lose it.
Joseph didn't care about everything he rush outside and start his car for the airport to chase her.