Chapter12 News about her

Another part of the world. Congratulations! Dr. Jones were so proud of you your not only the pride of our University but also the pride of your little one's.
Mummy! Congratulations! Sabrina give her a bouquet of tulips flower.
Thank you baby, she rub her pinkish face where is your brother?"
I'm here mum, Then a handsome and cool little man entered the room with a cake on his hand congratulations to my ever beautiful lady love.
Aw! Thank you my baby. Only the two of you?"She asked she also miss that person for a long time.
Of course, I'm also here.
Jospeh! She run inside his arms and hugged him. Four years ago they accidentally meet in africa his the only one she remember from her past memories. The only person she could remember.Joseph told her maybe her mind shutdown it's because she don't want to remember those ugly memories she have in the past and until now she's still don't remember anything about her past.

"I miss you,"
I miss you too. Little sweety. Now let's go, Sam already reserve the restaurant for us she's waiting for you and the kids.

Aw! I miss her too, she's to excited to meet her again she's a lovely girlfriend of Joseph and she's a teacher and also her friend now. They meet many times.

How could that happen you only hug and miss my mom. Sabrina looked solemn at him.

My princess of course I also miss you, come here give me your powerful hug. He widespread to open his arms for her.

Marcus rolled his eyes to his sister mummy lets go, let Joseph carry her.

Both of them smiled because Marcus never called him uncle because his also grown up according to him why he would call him uncle. Then,Joseph agreed him. She took her son's hand walked holding hands while Sabrina and Joseph followed them at the back.

Inside the restaurant some of the customers looking at them while others taking their pictures.

Someone posted it online
What a great family. The uploader caption the picture the four of them busy eating.

While at someone office a knock heard.

Come in. His cold voice heard. Behind the door.

Sir...,

Yes, Art do you have anything to say?"
Our Investigator send a picture that he got online. They've seen Miss kimberly in the US restaurant having a dinner with her husband and kids.

His hand went cold hearing what Art said.

Are you saying dinner her husband and kids...?

She have a five years old twins girl and boy and as I can remember her husband name is Joseph Ivan Green.

Yes, Sir and according to the report she's now a free lung cancer patient.

Art forward the photo to him.

His hand went cold seeing the woman and the man who's face glowing while smiling at each other he saw the little girl and boy all of them is so cute the girl looks like her carbon copy and also the boy. And he also saw the woman sat beside Kimberly she's smiling too. It's like she's teasing the pair.

They are twin's sir. Mr. Joseph flying back and forth in the US for the past six years they meet six years ago after Miss Kimberly gone to Africa Arthur said while staring at the photo. He didn't know what happend in the past when he started working four years ago as his personal secretary he didn't know the reason why his boss giving him order to find an investigator and investigate this woman.

He just know that a woman named fannies White keep coming in his office ordering and acting like she was the boss wife.

Sent me the exact address and also book me a plane ticket I will leave for two weeks ask Harley to report in the office while I'm on leave and prepare my suitcase.

He got up and took his car key's.
It's been seven years since he didn't come to this house and still the same Vera always take care of the house for cleaning. When he open the lights he saw the wedding picture on the wall it's life size portrait that he customize to a known painter to make this wedding portrait paint it's different from the original both of them on the portrait smiling and glowing.

On the room there's also a picture of the litte kids who's under the sunset together and also in the hospital who's holding his hand. And the top of the bed their wedding picture and picture on the other wall where she's wearing her office and school uniform all of them are stolen shots.

Looking at the four pictures it's like a drum of Ice splash him. She's married and have her own family that he failed to give her in the past.

A sudden pain and emotion appeard on his eyes. He took out the pairs of wedding ring and a promise ring his been wearing for the last seven years.

Am happy too see you alive. I've been waiting for you for a long time to have any news about you he touch the face of a woman in the pictures and tears stream on his eyes. "I've miss you,l know I'm already too late to realize it.

He heard a knock on the door.
Mark, are you there son?"

It's Kimberly's mom.

Yeah. I'm inside mom, he answered.

Come out we will have dinner I cook your favorite food...

Okay, mom I will take short shower first. Then he heard the woman left.

Seppy, thank you for tonight I'm so full she tap her tummy and smiled at him.
Even Samantha also smiling to her while still holding Sabrina in her arms.

You're welcome beautiful. Then he crounched down to pinch Sabrina's little face how about my little princess?

I'm also full, Joseph thank you. I'm sleepy I will go inside first you should also go home with Aunt Sam. Bye Auntie. See you on monday.

Bye, good girl..

Okay, little boss.

Mummy, let's go inside bye Joseph. Then Marcus go inside with Kimberly.

He smiled and then go back at the car. And drove away while holding Samantha's hand.