Chapter14 Getting out the bullet

Mommy! Of my God! Marcus! Come here! Hurry up mommy is bleeding.
Sabrina is in hurry to call his brother inside.
M..mom.. Sabrina started to walled up seeing her mom full of blood.

Mummy?! Marcus look panic.

Don't be scared I'm fine just help me open the door widely please. She got back at her car and help Joseph got out and help him got inside the house.

The kids looks shocked and puzzled they open their eyes wide and hung their mouth open.? What happened?

Get my medicine kit and equipment. I need to take out the bullet on his chest! She called the attention of the kids.

Marcus run inside  to get the equipment and Sabrina took the medicine kit and warm water with alcohol with white towel. They saw how their mother cut the clothes of the man and how she take out the bullet on his chest.

They both flinch watching how their mom work hard to take the bullet out from the man chest.

After cleaning and making sure the bullet is out she started to clean the wound and stitches her eyes is getting red from tears. A sudden flash of memories flush her mind and it keeps her head hurt.

Mommy... The kids hugged her seeing their mom crying looking at the man in the bed . Mom, what's wrong why you crying? It's marcus who asked her.

I don't know theirs some flash on my mind and it make head hurts when I keep trying to remember it.

Kimberly wipe away her tears and look at the two kids. She asked did you have dinner?

Yes, we been calling you many times but your phone is off we already eat.

Okay, go and go to bed. I need to look after him because he tried to save me from danger.

Mum, are you sure his kind man we don't know what kind of person he is but we let him come inside the house we need to protect you so change your clothes and we  stay here to help you.

I think his nice he wont help me if his not his wearing an expensive clothes and watch.

No. It's okay. I'll be fine just help me clean those things I used.

Marcus and Sabrina. Left with tools in their hands.

Should we let mom stay awake I know she's tired at hospital works  Marcus said.

How I wish our Daddy been with us maybe he was the one who'protecting mom. Sabrina said in low voice.

What are you trying to say? Marcus asked his younger sister.

Didn't mom told us  she doesn't know who is our dad and Joseph said mom run away because he doesn't to see our dad and also Joseph said our dad is so ruthless that he abandon our mom for another woman that he really love.

Are you believing on her words. Sabrina said.

Yes,I know Joseph knows the truth and he  have reason why his hiding the truth  we can't force her  to tell who is our father because she lost her memories.

Joseph said we can't force mom because it will trigger her to remember those things she tried to forgot. Those hurtful memories.

Lets go, let's fix the room and bring blanket for mom. Then they got back with blanket and pillows for their mom they also brought a warm water for her feet to wash it.

On next day Mark woke up with smile on his lips. He look up at the sorrounding and he realized the house is for family house.

A little cough from a little boy disturb his thoughts.

I heard you save our mom, thank you for saving her. By the way I think your wound is already fine you can take a walk now please leave our home. If you need any help or money please tell me I could pay you with the amount you want.

Mark stared at the little pillow in front of him and he notice his features same with her there is bluntness and frankness the way he spoke that far from her it's like he got his other treats from Joseph.

I don't need money, it's just that she needs my help, but he can't finish his word when marcus cut him off.

I know that's why I asking you to left our dad won't be happy seeing that there's another man at home.

Is your dad is staying here? "

Marcus smirk at him, Mr. It's like your investigating on something you shouldn't.

Mom and Dad both have busy schedule in the hospital as a man I'm just protecting my family. That's my  father thought me.

Okay, I'm Mark Sanders please tell your mom thank you for saving me. He said while his hoping he could see her for last time.

Okay. Mr. Sanders then Marcus asked the servant to help him serve breakfast for him and let him leave after having breakfast.

Mark notice that the picture of the kids is more on Joseph since they were young. He can see how they enjoy each other company that's the love shown on the picture.

He heard the phone rang and he notice Marcus answers the call.
Yes, mom. I'm sending him off now were just waiting him to finish food.
You don't have to worry about us wull be fine and also sabrina is fine. I miss you mum, bye" Love you too". Then marcus ended the call and look back at the visitor in their home.