Chapter21 Positive (Pregnant)

Months have passed Sab! Macky! My babies Samantha wiggle from Joseph held and runs open arms like a little child to meet the kids.
Aw! Auntie Sam your old enough to act like that? Marcus tried to clean his messy hair and he avoid Samantha's shower kisses while Sabrina's enjoying it.
Ouch! That's hurt. She held her heart.
Kimberly and Mark laugh at her.
How are you?" Joseph come to her and hugged her.
Hmm. She smiled I'm good.I miss you, she said while hugging him.
I know. Then he also gave a brotherly hug to Mark.
Kimmy, Joseph say's we should hurry to flyback because he miss you, Samantha said while smiling to her.
Why I didn't hear it to him.
Because he is shy now that Marky is here.
You're the one is so excited to comeback why you're throwing it to me now?"
Hahaha.. Ah, Your so picky you don't know how to ride my trips. She rolled her eyes.
She held Kimberly's arm and wishper to her I need you to check me, i think I'm pregnant.
What? She scream without voice.
It's a secret I want to surprise him.
Okay, let's do that later.
After dinner the two girls keep on talking and catching up together while the kids is asleep Mark invited Joseph to have drinks at his bar he took out his favorite whiskey.
What's wrong? He asked.
I don't know what's wrong with her she keep pushing me and she don't like me  when I'm hugging she said she don't like my smell and she's irritating everytime he saw my face.
Joseph look hagard.
When is that happend?
It's been three weeks, I saw her happy while eating with her co teacher that teacher is a man.
Did you try to talk to her?"
I've tried but, she went mad when I asked her she said I was overthinking.
It's positive, kimberly showed her the result.
Sam burst into tears it's really true I'm pregnant she look happy tearyeyed.
Yes,
I-Its part of my hormones that I always mad and irritated everytime I saw him. I know I hurt him because he thinks I'm pushing him away. She let her tears fall on her face.
Shhhh, that's fine talked to him I know he will understand. You should tell him.
Yeah. You're right I need to tell him.  She wipe her tears and started to smile again.
You need to understand her and try to asked her what's the problem no matter what is the results you need to accept her decision.
I know, thanks.
They keep on drinking until they drain the bottle and decided to sleep.
You should rest it's getting late it's not good for the baby tomorrow I will recommend you to other doctor.
Kim, thank you.
Kimberly hugged her you're welcome don't stress yourself. Then she got out the room and went to her room to clean up herself. And ready to go to sleep
Sam stayed awake but he never come home it's a cold night she tried to she wants to go home and asked him to pick her she wanted to cry.
Hey, why your crying didn't you tell me you want to talk to him why it's not going there.
Because his with other woman when I called him his woman answered I his cheating on me Tristan I thought he love me. She let her tears fall.
Tristan hugged her and let her lean to his chest. Cry if your hurt. Don't keep it yourself. Everything will be fine I'm here.
Joseph went to his office and didn't go out even lunch he keep on working. He shouted those employee who's make mistake even his Personal assistant.