Chapter 20 Real Winner

Mdm. You look too excited. Vera said while looking at Kimberly's mom.
You know what Ver? after seven years this is the first time I will meet my daughter again and my two grandchild.
Mark inform them that they will come home with the kids. Everything is clean they fix the house and the rooms.
If old master still alive I'm sure he will also pamper the kids.
I've saw how Mr. Sanders Love your daughter. His been so loyal since the day kim went gone. I'm glad that bitch woman is gone now. She's the reason why kim suffer in pain back then.
Ver, lets forget the past the important is now the present.
Vera smile at Mdam. Stone and they decideed to go on their own room and have their early bed.
K-kim... Her mom look at her with tears in her eyes even Vera also in tears.
"M-mum...kim walked to meet her moms hug.I m-miss you mom, i do really miss you.she let her tears fall seven years she realize how unfair she is not to remember her.
It's okay, your my precious gift I have in mylife I believe that this day will come that I hug you and see you again. M-Mark i-is there when no one look after me he is there to protect and care for me. I miss you, so much my princess.
Mummy.. I'm sorry...
Shhh.. don't cry her mom broke their hug. It was all in the past your here and the kids is here that's enough were family again. She look at her two grandchild come to grandma I want to hug you two..
Both Sabrina and Marcus walks to her and hug their grandma we miss you too.
Mdm stone smiled. Grandma too misses you.
Vera let's go. All of them followed her mom to the car that waiting for them.
Kimberly's mouth went wide open seeing his old room full of their pictures together she remember how she keep this pictures she keep on looking for this but she can't remember where did she lost it.
I made them paint and make it more beautiful. I know some of them is revised but l like what it looks like it now.
Kim look at him again in tears she never know in the past seven years he will keep this and made this for her.
Mark walk to her I know that you don't want to wear it again but I want to give it back to you he took out the three rings his keeping in his care.
Kimberly gasps in more tears it's her promise ring wedding ring and engagement ring. M- mark her tears didn't stop h- how did you have them I already thrown it away.
I accidentally found it to the place where you thrown it. I keep it since then. I know it will remind you of the past. But, i want to give it back because its ours.i can bought you a new one and replace it. .
No.i will choose this she said then tiptoed to kiss him on the lips i will never replace it because its ours. She offered her hand to him and let him slipped the rings on her fingers mark kiss it after.
As a member of this company and also being the senior vice president of this two groups I'd like to request that everyone got present today. Arthur and his other secretaries look nervous even kim also looks nervours she never imagine this kind of people will under the leadership of Mark.
Mr. Simon is right we should not let Mr. Sanders seat at that chair until the results it already comes out.
Uncle Simon do you think your manipulation will succeed no matter what you do Grandpa choose this position for me it's because he doesn't believe with your sons and daughters ability..
Really Mark? Sofia mock him. If I remember some of the shareholder have their shares and i remember you got only thirty percent of your share here. Do you think the five percent your Secretary bought will help you? Sofia mocked him even you combine both you and him you still lost the position.
Mark keep on silent while his holding Kimberly's hand for support he is in rage he wanted to slap this family they are so ambitious his grandpa is right this people not afraid to kill someone as long as to got what they want their too gready.
What we are going to do Mark? Kim more nervous seeing how many of the people inside favor of his uncle.
Don't worry didn't you said you will raise me when I go bankrupt. Mark smiled at her.
Kimberly also smiled at him back. Of course you can count on me.
Simon and other frown seeing how they smiled to each other.
Uncle do you think I will be afraid. I'm not afraid to lost because I know my wife can raise me. Then mark stared at them while mocking.
Huh. Why? What do you think your wife work do you think she can feed you the whole year of her savings.
Of course,mommy can raise him. Marcus intered with his little business suit attaire he looks cute.
I also agree, Sabrina intered too even dad got bankrupt we will raise him. Do you think old man you can threaten my family for what you said.
And who are you to talk to me like that?"
Guard why you let this punk in?!" Get them out! He was in rage.
Hahaha Sabrina laugh while looking at him then she stop laughing seriously looking at him you want to know who I am?" Then listen old punk! I Sabrina Nicole daughter of President Mark Lucas Sanders and this little boy whom my brother is Marcus Lucas Sanders the owner of Marbina Green Corporation you want to know why my mom can raise his husband it's because Marcus and I is working hard saving up money for my mom and she own a black card you want to knows what that's mean? It's unlimited card and you can't have that if you don't have millions in your account. To,tell you all we can bought this whole damn company if we want. Now that of all us is present we can start on voting sabrina said in her domenering childish voice said while pointing at them one by one be ready old man because I will make sure you and your damn family will lost and kicked out in Sanders household.
Do you think I will buy it Sofia said while smirking looking at her your just a kid that great on bluffing. My Dad have twenty percent and Mr. Leon also got his ten percent share combine to be fourty percent .
Okay, you can stop counting how many percent they have Mr. Mercado because we got fifty eight percent shares in this company Marcus sat down like a lazy man and instruct his personal assistant Jameson to give the copy to all the people who's present. Everyone look shocked and look terrified looking at the paper.
Kimberly also shock seeing her two kids standing in front of her like an other persona.
Mark also frowned and stared his kids now he realize why the project been approved and his request been signed it's because the owner is his own son.
M-Mr G- Sanders admistrative and supervisor got nervous and other shareholder.
Marcus smirked at them why look so nervous didn't your so confident this earlier where that confidence go. I know whose people is loyal to my father and who's a treator don't worry all of poisonous trees will be cut off everyone clean up those garbage and thrown out. The meeting dismiss. He got down to his chair and instructed his Assistant to go Myrus and Jameson you can go back I have some words to mom and dad.
Okay Mr. President Little madam I have to go.
Go ahead Myrus.if you need anything just send email to Marcus or I.
A-are t-those real Kimberly still look stunned.
Of course mom, wont you believe that brother and I have shares we bought some of the investors share before we come home and we already check dads company situation and we found out who's those traitors.
Mark crounched down to his kids eye level thank you. Little Madm and Little Mr. President Sanders
Marcus smiled at him you're welcome dad. He took off his necktie and put it inside his suit pocket can you hold me up dad I'm tired I didn't have proper sleep since last night I finish those contract signing you sent to me.
Hahaha Mark laugh looking at his son. Of course I will come here he carry him up and put him in his two shoulder while in his other left hand he carried Sabrina and she took Kimberly's hand while walking out at the conference room everyone gasps seeing how their cold and ruthless president become and ideal husband and doting father to his kids.