Chapter6 Girl From the Past

She stared at the lake front she is seating under the pine trees at the back of their school where she find peace she prepared dinner last night for her and Mark because  she wanted to apologize he didn't come home last night Fannie sent her the video that Mark been with her he is celebrating their anniversary together she told vera to took the food home and gave it to her family.

I've always seen you here coming every day?" A sudden voice from behind when she look up she realizes it was  Joseph Ivan one of Mark best friend sat beside her.

Kim showed him a side smile she notice his been different among Mark best friend his been the one who is nice to her and accepted her.

I Just want to have a fresh air and be alone she answered. What are you doing here?" she asked   her eyes went back to the green lake.

Kim, are you alright ?" you look pale and it seems you losing weight ?Did you see a doctor he asked.
His worried looking how she lost some weight. The last time they meet she lose weight but this time it seems she loosing too much weight is it because Mark didn't come home again that she stay wide awake to wait for him.

Yeah, I'm fine she smiled. Not looking back. Why are you not with them?"

They been in the gym are you not joined them to train  basketball?

No. Dads wants me to be a Doctor so I'm planning to quit playing basketball.

Is it your choice?" I can see how you love to play basketball? She answered him.

It's my first choice playing basketball is only my habit. Kim, why did you insist on marrying him? You know how he hates you still you insist.

A sour smile appear on her lips. She look away and stared at the green lake again.

Once a upon a time there was a little girl who is wandering at the ocean she found a little boy who's been drowing at the deep ocean she risk her life to save the little boy and they become close she become the shadow of the little boy  where ever he goes she keep following him and he was fond of her and until they grow up  one day the little girl mother dragged her to leave her place and beg her to go with her the little girl loves her mom and she decided to go with her without informing the little boy while she's going away she promise herself she will come back to fullfill her promise that she will comeback  to giving him back the token ring that he promise to her when they reach they're legal age he will marry her.

But, all of that not meant to be because the little boy she known in the past is  not the same boy she known  his already have someone whom he wants and promise to marry the promised he made to the little girl long forgotten she said in a low voice still Joseph hear it.

And he knows the little girl she was referring  is her and the promise ring is still on her care and he seen it she's using it as chain.

I'm divorcing him now. I wanted to set him free. And it's right a right decision I should do that  long ago.

"Kim..."

A sad smiled appear on her small lips.
Even I am. can't change the fact that he hated me now. Don't look at me like that I'm fine. And I am strong enough to handle everything. His right I'm so selfish not considering his feelings and I'm going to correct those mistake i did in the past.
Thank you for listening to me how I wish in the next life you and I could be friends.

I have to go. I have my last subject today thanks for accompying me here and for letting your hideout share with me. She stood up and wipe the dust in her uniform and went back to the building.Bearing the reality she will not live longer. Because she don't know when the time her breathing stop before it happened she need to go away from him.