Chapter13 Endanger

Bye mum,see you tonight don't worry I'll be responsible for the dinner Marcus wave his hand to his mom. At the age of six he run his own company and his worker is older trice than him but they respected him as their leader.

Sir, we got the news that the owner of Skim Group still not approve our request.

According to their general manager their boss still on vacation for three months...

Then what should you do? Mark ask his people to do? Your responsible to got their approvement Louis I'm giving this task to you. I want an answer before I came back. He left the office and directly took a flight to the US. This is his second time flying back and forth for this weekends when he go there last week he failed to find them.

It was already 2 am when Kimberly walkout from her office clinic. She's looking for her car keys inside her bag when she heard a voice.

Please, please, don't kill me. It's not me. I'm not that organization looking for. There's a lot of doctor who's working here please, don't kill me.
X said your holding that blue book we should kill you first before the list comes out in public.

No...no...I Will...never do that...please let..me leave I promise...I will go to some place no one could recognize me... Zander please we been buddy let me leave...my family needs me.. I can't do that... You know no one keep alive once you betrayed X...

Boss! We did not catch the man he run fast than us.

Idiot! Only one person you didn't catch him. What if he get scape.
Don't worry boss before he could do that he will lose breath first I'm sure I shoot him on the chest.

Good..Alexander Hamilton smiled ugly.He got the scars on his face that makes his face more ugly when he smiled.

Then let's continue this idiot where did you put the blue list Benny?" Don't make me repeat it again.?! He shouted.

I didn't know promise. I didn't know what your looking Alex! His trembling to his wits.

Really?

Yes, I'm telling the truth.

No...

Bang!"

Kimberly got scared and shouted but her voice died out there's a big palm covering her mouth.. she's trembling from fear.

L...let me...g..go.. she said in fear.

Shush.. relax I'm here...

Jo... Who are you? she said in shaky voice..her tears already streaming on her face.

I'm here. Don't be scared.I.. I saw h..him..killed his killed.

I know, Mark notice she keep on shaking. They were hiding behind the big post. He took her phone and switch it off and also his phone. He kissed her on the lips he felt how scared she is.

Kimberly went blank her eyes grow widely open.Is he kissing her at this dangerous place. W-who are you? "

Shhhh. They might hear you, He kissed her again.

I'm go... go.. going to snizze she said but her words died down when another landed on her lips .

Did you hear that noise?"

No. The five assassin answered.

Are you sure did you check the survillance camera and the Area?.

Yes, we did. It might be a wind.

No. I'm sure I heard a noise then they heard a footsteps going to their place.

She got scared and she hugged the man waist tightly while clutching his clothes.

Mark smiled they are both endanger as long as he was with her he never care.He hugged her back giving her assurance that he won't left her.

Step..

One...

Two....

Three ...

Meow! The cat jump down from the fence and run away.

Shit! Zander cried out he got an scratch on the face.

Let's go! He ordered and the other followed him they heard a horn of the leaving cars.

Kim, pushed hard the man that hugging her and she got scared seeing her hands full of fresh blood.

You're bleeding!

I know he answered and he collapsed on her arms.

Hey, don't scared me, Mr! your scaring me.Mr. don't die on me! Kimberly don't know why she's so scared seeing the man full of blood it's like she's hurting too.

Bring me to your home..baby, I'm afriad I can't see the sun tomorrow again.He said while smiling at her.

O...okay, let's go to my car.

Kim felt her heart been chopped into tiny pieces seeing how pale he is she drove her car overspeeding just to take him in her home she got some equipment at home that she can use it for operation.
She called her son's to help her and they were shocked finding her with lots lots of blood and carrying a wounded man at home.