Chapter8 Humiliation

Kimberly went home early to prepare a dinner for Mark. She wanted to spend a moment with him. She wanted to have good memories  with the man she loved she wanted to carry it to her grave. She don't know why she gotten so emotional these days.
Kim! Vera help her bring in the groceries she  bought why you didn't asked me to do this instead of you.
That's fine ,Vera I also enjoy she said.
Kim, you look pale and I notice your loosing so much  weight are you alright ?"she asked. She's worried that this little girl have health problem.
Don't worry,Vera I'm fine. She smiled at her like she always did to assured her. Vera I know I never said this but I'm so thankful to meet you ,your not only my friend your also my second mom, If their is a lifetime I will always choose you to be my friend and my second mom, please take care of yourself not to be sick and catch a cold she hugged her. She have only few friend that she could count on her fingers.
Kimmy.., Vera also in tears why your saying this it's like your leaving.Tell me, your not living right?"
If I  am tired I can leave right?"
Yes,Vera nod at her if your hurting you have the right to stopped the pain I'm always here for you. You should remember that okay.
She wipe her tears. I know that's why I'm thankful.
After they have control of their emotion they prepare dinner together she went back upstairs to change her clothes took her gift for Vera but she felt dizzy she decided to lay on bed and take a little rest until she fall asleep and she woke up it's already eleven she went downstairs and she saw Vera still awake she told her to have her dinner and she keep all the food store in fridge. After fixing everything she told Vera to sleep and she went back to her room to sleep too.
How dare you bitch! Fannie grab her hair and she felt pain she groan in pain. She grab her hair also and both of them fighting on the ground she was under her while she's resisting she took some of her strength and grab Fannie's hair and switch the position she already on top of her she slap her that's make her cried in pain.
Mark and his friend seen many people gathering around the circle and they were  cheering.
I've never seen woman fighting for a man  and that guy is so Lucky to have two women love him, But, I pitied Kim Stone she got a lot of bruise but, I most pitied Fannie Whites not only bruise she also got scratch.
Hearing what they said  Joseph Ivan  runs to the circle and he keep on pushing them to make his way also Mark and his other friend do they same.
Stop it! Joseph shied his back to protect Kimberly from fannie's attacked he saw how  Kimberly's Uniform torn and she have a lot of scratch and her face got swollen.
I told you to stopped!" He shouted at fannie! He hated her for being a war freak and shameless he doesn't know what Mark sees on her.
Joseph! What are you doing?! Mark shouted back to his friend he took fannie  in his arms he comforted her.
Really? Mark Lucas?! Your angry because she is hurt are you hearing yourself. Did you see who's really hurt?He gritted his teeth in anger are you protecting  her and your mad   because she's hurt. Mark Lucas the most hurting one her is kim! Open your eyes she's your wife yet! Your protecting another woman while your abandoning your own wife, Did you treat her nice are you even checking her did you ever notice that she's losing weight or did ever comes to your mind to look at her ! you know what your so unfair your so selfish to her because she married you! yet, your abandoning her. His, so disappointed with his friend everyone keep on silent while looking at the scene they can't move on for the fact that he was married and she's his wife while she's protecting another woman.They thought Kimberly just only pestering him it's because she want to get his attention she's the wife and have the right.
Kimberly Stone apologize to Yannie?! He shouted in anger. His is so mad.
Are you insane Mark?! Joseph rebutted him,if there's one need to apologize here it's her fannie because she's damaging and ruining your married life! she left you and abandon you before and yet she got a thick skin to come to you like as if nothing happens !  Mark don't you think your so unfair? He looked at his friend with so much hate.
Kim close her eyes she keep on trembling she held Joseph sleeve she's pleading to stop him not to say any more words she begged him to stopped while tears bream in her eyes..
Kim slowly  kneel on the ground in front of everyone.
Everyone gasps! They never believe she will do that.
she wanted to leave the place she knows that she's not look fine she can feel her bodies trembling, she wanted to open her mouth but to her surprised Joseph held her up not allowing her to ask apologize . Kimberly stones you're not that kind of  person don't allow them to trample your dignity it's because that's your husband says. You should respect yourself. Let's go. Joseph help her he took off his coat to cover her and scope her to his arms. He didn't mind the gasps and wispher around them. He wanted the woman in his arms out of that place right away. He can see her pain and hurt how he wish he could have magic to let her amnesia and won't remember this place and harsh people she encounter right now because he could not bear look at her in pain.