Chapter9 Unfair

He is ready to take his first move when he heard Mark words  he decided to put her down and help her walked because she's pleading him not to carry her once you leave this place remember you don't have to come home Mark said ruthlessly.

Kim stood rooted on the spot she let her tears fall and look at the front while her tears keep on soaking her pale face. She held up her emotion and bit her trembling voice.
Mark Lucas Sanders from this day onwards I'm not going to appear in front of your face. Started today, I, Kimberly Stone Divorce you for real. I Kimberly Stone not to wish to see you again even after life.
I hope in the future our path never cross again if it will happens just turn to the side  where I couldn't never see you I wish not to see you again.
She held onto Joseph arms. Please, carry me, I'm so tired she spoke slowly like a wispher he nod at her and  scoop her on his arms again everyone gasp again. He carried her out and decided to bring her to the hospital he knows that she's not fine.

Kim, hid her face in his chest she was glad that he come to save her she let her eyes close and let her tears fall she felt sad and in pain.

Mark saw how she hid her face on his chest and he was mad he doesn't like to see how she being dependent to him.

Joseph Ivan Green! once you walked out this place without letting her apologize and admit her mistakes just forget that you and I are best friend?!"
He felt how Kimberly tremble in his arms and become stiff.
She was pitiful in his arms like a kitten who's mother abondon her.
He gritted his teeth in anger to his best friend.
Don't worry,Mark Lucas! as long as it's make her safe and I can take her  out I will accept what's you wants.
I just hope that you will not regret it in the end that you chose the wrong woman.
Then he keep on living without looking back.

Everyone desperse they are afraid they will be the one who will catch Marks anger.

While in the hospital kim felt that Joseph keep on calling her but she lose her consciousness.

It's been three days when she woke up and she realize she was in the hospital.

I thought you won't wake up.
You,she look shocked to see him inside her  hospital ward.

I know you're case. I asked uncle to be one of your attending assistant nurse for now.

Did that idiot know that your sick he look at her in sadness.

She bit her lips and look away, Joseph thank you,for saving me she let her tears fall again.
She wanted someone to comfort her she wanted her husband to do that but she knows how she hated her that she just keep it inside inside her heart.
Don't worry as long as I am here, I will take care of you uncle says you need to treat abroad.
After staying at the hospital for five days she went home only to realize that Vera is not home and Mark is drunk.
Huh?" Looks who's here? Did you know where is your home? I never knew how shameless you are kimberly Stones did you enjoy spending nights with your lovers! Did, he satisfied you?!
Pak! Kim is trembling from anger why is he accusing her for something she never did. Mark what do you think of me !what I am?! She keep on slapping his chest while crying even her slap is no force she's too tired of his damn accusation do you really think I'm that kind of person who will spend a nights with someones arms. I know you don't like me! you hated me! but, what can I do. I just love you that I can't do anything about it. If I could do anything about it.
I will try...I will try to stop the feelings I have for you, she let her tears fall she's so messirable that she wanted to pour out her pain and sadness.
His so unfair to her the world is so unfair to her, she's dying is this man have mercy on her did he realized how much suffering she have much pain she's bearing in her heart that make her explode right now he doesn't know because he don't want to know.
He doesn't want to know her he never give that chance to know her  his so unfair. She slowly slid down on his feet holding his treasure.
I'm trying to forget you to forget all the feelings I have for you because I'm really tired and hurting so much because everyday you've seen me you always slapping that words towards me. I'm so, so tired.
Her cries is so hurting and mark can't take it to see her so lost and pitiful he kissed her to stop her for being wild.
He kiss her tears and let it dry with his kiss.