Chapter 5 Postive of Having Cancer

She can't felt at ease because she's afraid what will be the result her pain keep on bugging her she took out her phone and stared at the picture.

When Doctor Santos went out from his office to meet her he let out a long sigh and his worried face makes kimberly looks alarming yesterday, she asked him for check up.

Dr.Santos  what is the result?" she feel dizzy and always have an headache and her chest always in pain she don't want to visit the hospital until yesterday she feel the ache again that she can't bear it she decided to see a doctor.

Kim, I'm sorry, to say this to you, I know you won't accept it. But the result is very clear you have a lung cancer. Doctor Santos said to her it's like a bomb that blows her mind.

She have a lung cancer .

Kim! Kim?kim?! Doctor Santos called her and he got worried.

She shows her  smile it still curable she asked?"

We can find out once your c -t  scan results is out. But, I suggest you need to undergone treatment. We need to let your family know about this they will be worried about you. Doctor Santos held her hand. To give his sympathy towards her.

Her smiled didn't reach her eyes its like a cry.

Doctor,can you promise me not to tell my family about this. I'm afraid they can't accept it.

Kim, this is not a joke this is a serious matter.

I know and I'm asking you to keep this for a while. I want to be prepared before I told them. You know that grandpa is not in good health. Also mom is recuperating from her illness.

After walking out the office of Doctor Ivan she walked slowly she got the attention of everyone.

She saw Mark holding Fannie's hand as if his afraid someone will snatch her. There is sour in her eyes. How she wish she's that woman. She keep on walking and ignore what she saw.
Ows! It's been a Miracle that our very own Kimberly Stone didn't mind our couple for today are you spearing them now?"  Her Classmates Anastasia fannie's friend mocked her.

She just keep on passing them someone grab her arms that almost lose her balance she felt someone's grip her wrist. Are you still the bitch queen who's love to chase Mark Lucas . How come you didn't chase him today are you blind not to see them or your acting now you don't know them or maybe your already blind.

She shake off the hand who's gripping her wrist and smirked to her  it's none of your business then she proceed to past them and go with her own classroom. She don't want to be in trouble again she wanted to be alone and hide to let her emotion be in place. Why is everything she wish not fall in to place.
She wanted to wish to have a perfect family but she got a broken family she wanted to have a man who loved her but she married a man who hated her.
She walked like not minding people around her she's feed up of being mocked and recieving harsh comment that always blown her dignity as a woman or a person.

She choose to sat at the back far away from the people who's glaring at her and looking at her like an lowly ant.

The whole class been in noisy and she sat there in silent looking out of the glass window without minding the whole world.

Miss Stone? Kimberly Stone are still listening to me? "

Joseph nodge her arms to wake her from lost thought.

Huh? She look back.

Ms. Harris asking you? "

Kim, are you alright? You look sick you want to go home and take your rest.

Hmm,Kimberly, look to her Prof.
Can I? Ma'am. She said.

Of course if your not feeling okay. You can go home.

She stood up and took her bag.

Thank you, she walked out the classroom without minding all the eyes staring at her.

Mark notice how she  looks different since this morning she lost in thought but he ignore the idea about her and focus on going back to listen to  Professor discussion.