Chapter23 Begin Again

Samantha's started to welled up again and her tears started to pour.. Baby, we're leaving for good. It's okay that you only have me daddy don't want us he doesn't like us because he doesn't love me. Let's go back home mommy will care for you.. for the last time she looked back and her tears fall again
Let's go! She started to go in for their boarding.
Joseph speed up his car to the airport gate.
When he reach the plane its started to fly above the sky.
Miss, please check what flight Samantha Ferrer took?
Okay, sir please what I will check.  Then she check the list.Sir, she took the flight 234""  to U.S.
Mark Kimberly and also others followed him on the airport.
Miss what is the next flight to U.S ?"
Emergency Alert Flight number 234""  need an emergency landing need a response theirs something wrong with the plane number fligt 234"" going to US  need emergency landing it keeps on buzzing the whole airport.
Joseph and others went cold Kimberly tried to dial her phone number but it's keep off. Then they heard a loud crashed.
A plane flight to US have many passengers and its all dead no one survive up to now the rescuer trying their best to rescue those burnt body.
Everyone join to memorial memories of Samantha. After that Kimberly took out the envelope and gave it to Joseph this is the print pictures of the baby when we tried to check it. And also she give him the notes things that Samantha left in their home.
Joseph Ivan felt lost he just keep on silent went to work early and comeback home late night thats his routine for the whole five years.
Mommy! We got this! Sabrina took out her gift for her mom.
Where did you got this thing Sab?" She intently hold the bracelet Ring design on to her hand and she look puzzled it's because it's been five years.
I bought it in the Downtown mom. There's a little who's selling it.
Okay, thank you" a smile form on her lips. Go! And have some pasta in the kitchen i have some important things to do.
Opps! Why in a hurry Mark held her to protect from falling on the ground.
I found her! She look excited.
Who?" He frown. Look puzzled.
I found her she's still alive and I think the little kids who's selling it is her daughter. Let's go we need to see them.
Are you saying Samantha is still alive she's not dead?.
Uhm.
Kimberly tears didn't stop from falling seeing her standing fresh and alive. How are you? She walked to her and hug her.I miss you!" Samantha also in tears she hugged back.. kimmy?"
Hmmm. She broke their hug and wipe her tears Mark and I come to see you,its been five years how's the baby? Sab said she bought this from a little kid and I reliaze your only want I know who this kind of artistic to made this from scratch.
Mommy, I'm home!
Lucky, come here this is Uncle Mark and Aunt kim their are mommy's friends.
Hi, aunt and Uncle Lucky greated them politely.
After having their with mother and daughter they decided to go back it's takes five hours in flight before they reach home.
Kim, What are you doing I can't see anything it's to dark.
Hey, don't cheat don't be afraid will going to celebrate your birthday  up hill I found it's look romantic if we have dinner there. One more step stay don't move if I will tell you to remove you should do. Okay,
She nod. It's been six months since they keep in touch and started meeting with her family and Lucky and the twins love spend time together.
Okay! Girls lets sing.. happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday to you.. open your eyes.
Samantha took off the blindfold and her tears didn't stop to fall. It's been five years and his standing in front of her she look around an she saw everyone all the friends of Joseph and Mark with their wives their kids. She look down again his kneeling in front of her.
Joseph felt like crying she held her hand, I'm sorry for what I've said and did back then. For hurting you,For allowing you go and left with our baby, for raising her alone. I'm sorry, he started to teary eyed if people says it's not look good and manly if the man cry who cares he love her and his daughter.
Can you forgave me Sam, for everything I did for all the pain and ache I've done.
Samantha just only stared at him letting her tears pour one by one. "When you told me that you wanted some space you wants find yourself go on separate ways. I- I she sob, you broke me because I just wanted to tell you, about the baby why I'm pushing you away it's because I didn't know I'm pregnant that it's cause of my hormones. When you told me you don't love me that you fall out of love. I tried to gather myself It's because it never comes my mind you will let me go,she pursue lips.You hurt me that I never know how I will move on the only reason why I go on it's because I have lucky the gift you give me.
Everyone also in tears. They look emotional.
Joseph Ivan, don't do that again she look at him in ache, don't push me away again. I don't how I'm gonna stand again if you'll do it again. Will you go back with and stay with me for lucky.
Tears slipped on Joseph Ivan he got up and hugged I wont ever leave you and let you go. I will stay with you forever he kneel back again and took out her ring box.
Samantha gasps seeing it's her ring Samantha Ferrer Will you marry me Again?"
Sam, look at him tears in her eyes and nod at him.
I will again she replied.
And everyone look happy and keep on shouting while letting the fireworks lit up beautifully at the skies.
Aunt Joseph congratulations! Sabrina hugged them both while Marcus held Lucky's hand and Join them.