Chapter 16 Risk

Mark Lucas I told you not to dragged Kim to any danger! Didn't I told you to stay away from her?!

How dare you come to here and put her and the kids endanger.

Joseph raised the gun up to his face.
Jo..Joseph what are you doing?!

Kimberly shouts in shock this is the first time she saw Joseph in anger.

Put..the gun down it might fire  please put it down.. "

Clap! Clap!clap! I loved it. You're so hard to bet you know that. See,you have to man who's fighting to protect you. Fannie Slap her in the face the past your the torn in my throat  and now your again! Then she slap her again.

Kimberly's face become swollen and the hand print visible to her face.

Mommy! Sabrina cried out she's crying seeing her mommy's hurt.

Tell me, Mark what is best with her that you can't forget this bitch! She was laughing like a lunatic. She raised her gun and pointed to her face but fired at the nearest wall..

Ahh!!

They all screams, Mommy! Sabrina cried in panic Marcus eyes turn red in anger. His also tied in the chair.

Yannie! Joseph shouted no matter what you do you can change the fact that your far from Kim. She's better in everything than you.

Really! Joseph how about I kill her is she still better than me. Then she raised her gun again and click it.

Before the bullet land to her body Kim, felt someone cover her body and they fall on the floor when she open her eyes it's not Joseph It's Mark who rush to save her.

He smiled at her. I'm sorry I know, I didn't bring good in you. I'm sorry for all the pain you have in the past. He looked at her, I'm so happy that I meet you again. I'm sorry when you told me once I see you I should chose the right way so our path won't cross again...

Please, forgave me I let you hurt and suffer please stay strong I know your happy now with your family. I'm really ,really sorry Kim. I will let you this time.She look at the lying man on the bed she touch the two pairs of rings on his neck. And tears started to pour again. A memories from the past comes back like a movie flashback.

It was a promise ring and a wedding ring.

Mark... She held his arm. But,he close his eyes.I'm sorry...he said.

Mark! Mark! Wake up!

Mark! Yannie looked terrified it's him I'm going to kill it's you.. she throws the gun on the floor and held her head. She keep on murmuring it's not him it's her it's her.

Hahaha! It's her not him..

The police and ambulance come together.They arrested Yannie for murder. Joseph help Kim, to get up and let go of the kids.

No! Joseph we need to send Mark to hospital we need to save him! She cried.

Joseph please we need to save him..
His, loosing too much blood she cried.
In the busy rood in the US a ambulance serin runs in the highway for an emergency.

Kim, calm down he will be fine you need to relax.. I requested other doctors to attend him your not in your right state to take an operation.
What if he dei, It's been seven years and he tried to finds me Just to asked for my forgiveness. He regretted Joseph she cried in his arms.

Shhhh.. don't cry he will be fine.
Promise me he will be fine.

Okay,now go there and take a rest.
Okay. Then she left with the kids.

Joseph eyes dim then he comes to the operating room.

It takes ten hours of operation and his successful rate is thirty percent his heart is been in risk. Because of the bullet and also cause of too much loose of blood.

So, she is really our dad and she doesn't like mom and he doesn't want mom to appear in front of him that's why mom left and settle abroad.

Marcus am do you think he won't like me like mom?  Sabrina look at her brother in her teary eye just like her mom she also hurt knowing that their father don't like them.

Your beautiful not to be like and also mommy is beautiful it's that man eyes is worst and blind not to see how beautiful mommy is. He also hurt hearing what his mom said because she raised them alone she become their mom and dad. He hated that man for hurting his womans. They were hurting because of him he hugged sabrina even if he doesn't like us we still have mommy and Joseph that loves us you also have me. To us your so beautiful.

Sabrina nodded her head in tears her brother is right that man is so blind not to see them.

In the middle of the night. Mark woke up noticing that something hard leaning on her arms.He he look down he notice it was kim leaning on her arms. A smile appeard on his lips he saw a wet tears under her eye he wipe it and rub her head. Now he realize how unfair he is to her.
She wanted a peaceful and simple life and Joseph also right his dragging kim in danger and her kids will  be endangered too because of his selfishness.
He took out the chain then look out the window he decided to let her have her beautiful life. He decided to let her what  she deserved. I let you go kim" then he tried to smile. To hide his pain before she was the one who's chasing him and this time he is how ironic.
Life is full of surprise we don't know what will happens next you will get surprise. Love is doesn't measure how day hours and minutes you encounter it might happen suddenly. He throws the rings outside the car and start his ignition and left.