115. Neil's friend at the restaurant

At evening,

It was the time to close the restaurant. All the guest were leaving.

Mini while coming out of her cabin, heard a girl asking for meeting the head chef.

Mini: Hi... I am Mini Babita, the owner of this restaurant. I heard you asking for our head chef. Is there any problem?

Girl: No.... there isn't any problem. I just came to meet him as we know each other personally. 

Mini: Okay... you can sit in my cabin. I'll call him there.

Girl: Ok.... 

Mini went to the kitchen and saw Neil wrapping things up.

Mini: Neil!

Neil: (busy) Hmm?

Mini: There's a girl... she had just came to meet you...  bol rahi hai personally jaanti hai tumhe... milne bulaya tha tumne kisi ko?

Neil: (confused) Nahi to...

Mini: Chalo phir... Mere cabin me hai... dekh lo.... (A waiter called Mini)... Main aati hu thodi der me... tum jao.... 

Neil: Ok...

Neil went to the cabin and saw a girl looking the photos on the wall, facing other side.

Neil, standing near Mini's couch, called out for her.

Neil: Excuse me. 

Mini was about to enter the cabin but stopped seeing Neil's reaction when the girl turned to him.

Neil while looking at her with a surprised face, stepped forward to her, smiling brightly.

Neil: Chubby?

Girl: (ran to him and almost jumped on him while hugging him) Hi Pillar!.... Surprise!....

Neil: (smiling brightly, holding while hugging her back, stepped backward due to pressure) Oh My God....  Kitne saalon baad mil rahe hai hum.... I can't believe this!.... How are you yaar? 

They parted.

Girl: I am perfect.... (uplifting her collar) Head editor hu apni company me....

Neil: Amazing.... (holding her by her chin) Kitni pretty bhi ho gayi hai yaar tu to.... Nice transformation....

Mini was surprised seeing Neil like that. 

Girl: Thank you.... Vaise... pehchaan liya tune... mujhe to laga yaad hi nahi hoga tujhe...

Neil: (folding his arms) Are tu badli hi kahan hai... Thodi fit zarur ho gayi hai... par abhi bhi do braids bana legi na... (pinching her nose) to vahi jhalli si school waali Vaishnavi hi lagegi.... 

Mini understood they would have been childhood friends that's why they have such lovely bonding.

Vaishnavi: (frowning) Main jhalli?

Neil nodded teasingly and chuckled.

Mini adored their cute convo.

Vaishnavi: Ja phir main tujhse baat hi nahi karti... (She walked passing by him) 

Neil: Are yaar.... Kya tunak rahi hai faltu me... Ruk.... 

He turned and saw Mini standing at the door too but then Vaishnavi started speaking so he looked at her. 

Vaishnavi: (turned to him) This is not fair yaar... itne saalon baad mile aur tu mujhe chidha raha hai.. 

Neil: Are ha... tujhe kaise pata main yaha hu?