Story promo 6

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She heard a girl's voice from behind the curtain.

Girl: Ha kaam ho gaya.... de di drug alcoholic drink me mila ke.... pata bhi nahi chala bande ko ki kab uski mocktail ko badal diya maine.... Are ha.... employee bhi bevakoof hai yaha pe.... glass badal gya aur dhyaan hi nahi diya kisi ne.... Ha relax... kisi ko nahi pata chala... Pehle pehle to peeche hat ja raha tha par phir chakkar aane lage to pata bhi nahi chala usko ki kab maine photo li aur kab nikal li main vaha se.... Bhejti hu tujhe photos.... 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mini sprinkled some water on his face while patting his cheek to bring him back to consciousness.

He even before opening his eyes, winced in pain pressing his hand on his chest and rubbing on his throat and coughed.

Mini: Neil... Neil tum theek ho?... Kuch bolo pls....

She patted on his cheek. He opened his eyes but blinked slowly.

Neil: (painful voice) Mini... bahot dard ho raha hai... Kuch theek se dikhaayi bhi nahi de raha... dhundhla dhundhla sa dikh raha hai.... kuch samajh nahi aa raha... Room tak le chalo na mujhe pls...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mini: Matlab?.... Pls aap straightforwardly bataiye...

Dr: He may try to get close to you even if you don't..... The drug is romantically arousing... He will have urges..... and he would feel relieved once those urges will be satisfied.... Unko self developing hormones se treat kiya ja sakta hai... Unko vo hormones feel honge to you would see him getting in a better condition..... Abhi I don't think there is any other way to treat him in his current situation.

Mini was shocked. She turned to look at Neil and that's when she realised that Neil said to her to move away because he would have been feeling those urges. She got tears in her eyes realising Neil being in such a condition too was thinking about her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was almost quarter to 9.

Neil woke up and opened his eyes slowly, bright sunlight entered his eyes making him flutter his eyelashes to adjust the light.

He then realised him being cuddled to Mini. They were draped in a blanket. He could feel her arms wrapped around his neck and her cheek resting on his torso. He took another sec to realise her cheek was resting on his bare torso, his bare skin.

He realised he is half naked with her body pressed against his, though comfortably it seems, but he couldn't contemplate how and why. He realised their cuddled positions and their entangled legs, his one arm around her waist, his other hand on her back thigh, his fingers curling to her inner thighs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He took few steps to go downstairs but felt sudden blackout due to weakness.

He stumbled and lost his balance near the stairs. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>